Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS - Has anyone else gone down the rabbit hole on BrickSeek?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Wait... Blade Runner?!?!!!!!
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

If anything from that list comes to fruition, that's a heck of a line-up. Knowing what's POSSIBLY coming may just get me to pick up a few more now that it's possible that the license won't be lonely. Seeing a 14" Luthor made me go back and pick up Zod.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I hope the 14" heroes do well, I want Aquaman and perhaps Capt. Marvel.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• SKotK
          Career Member
          • Mar 11, 2014

Originally posted by TRDouble
          If anything from that list comes to fruition, that's a heck of a line-up. Knowing what's POSSIBLY coming may just get me to pick up a few more now that it's possible that the license won't be lonely. Seeing a 14" Luthor made me go back and pick up Zod.
          That's the spirit!

--SKot
          Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

wow, Dorothy and WWW 2 pack. I am totally getting that for my wife. I planned on getting them individually for her but the 2 pack dioramas are awesome

and ..... Blade Runner????? holy **** that is beyond cool

Comment

• bgiles73
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 14, 2010

Blade Runner Decker and Roy?!!! Oh my goodness......that’s awesome news indeed! Could Pris and Rachael be following in the near future? I’m definitely down for these!

Comment

• hedrap
                Permanent Member
                • Feb 10, 2009

Maybe the Sulu/Uhura set is replacing something that's not happening...

Comment

• The Bat
                  Batman Fanatic
                  • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by SKotK
                  It's true;
                  087-16-2634 Blade Runner Decker & Roy 8" 2-pack

REMEMBER: None of this is confirmed, and until we have the official word or it shows up on a shelf, don't get your hopes up too much!

--SKot
                  No WAY!! Please dear God let this be TRUE!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Iron Mego
                    Wake Up Heavy
                    • Jan 31, 2010

It ends with Blade Runner for me. They don't need to make anything else. I'm good.
                    Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• scott metzger
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 9, 2007

I'd take anything on Brickseek with a grain of salt right now. I can search the site for Sulu, and it tells me he's not in stock individually, yet the assortment with the actual Target numbers show that it is in stock. Even with the correct numbers, it's not accurate as to in-stock status.

Comment

• greensavage2000
                        Veteran Member
                        • Aug 9, 2013

Thanks SKotK, I'm glad you posted that list. I've seen bits of it here and there. I'm hoping it's right.
                        I hear what you're saying Scott about Brickseek but when I type in the individual DCPI numbers into Target's website it says out of stock. I was looking at them on the shelf and Target said out of stock. I checked the DCPI number for the Mirror Mirror set and out of stock. I went to Brickseek and it said it was there. I found a very helpful employee and I got brought out of the back. So to me right now both sites are wrong on the individual DCPIs but only Brickseek is right about the assortment DCPIs.
                        You got to think why would this info be in there if it wasn't right. I'm hoping.

Comment

• k2
                          Career Member
                          • Sep 12, 2007

!!!! some of the potential releases are very exciting
                          i didn’t buy any of the diamond select stuff but that Gorn with the mego logo and being able to walk into a toy isle and buy it
                          Last edited by k2; Aug 7, '18, 9:03 PM. Reason: bad at internet

Comment

• scott metzger
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by greensavage2000
                            Thanks SKotK, I'm glad you posted that list. I've seen bits of it here and there. I'm hoping it's right.
                            I hear what you're saying Scott about Brickseek but when I type in the individual DCPI numbers into Target's website it says out of stock. I was looking at them on the shelf and Target said out of stock. I checked the DCPI number for the Mirror Mirror set and out of stock. I went to Brickseek and it said it was there. I found a very helpful employee and I got brought out of the back. So to me right now both sites are wrong on the individual DCPIs but only Brickseek is right about the assortment DCPIs.
                            You got to think why would this info be in there if it wasn't right. I'm hoping.
                            Points all taken; just don't want folks to get their hopes up too much. Things can go wrong and change in the toy industry.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                              GLOWS in the Dark!
                              • May 3, 2006

I am really psyched about Blade Runner. I just really hope they have the likeness rights.

Curious to see what the 8” KISS figures will be, but not happy the better half, Ace and Peter aren’t included, and I sure hope they aren’t versions of their modern looks and imposters.

All monsters and Trek will be mine.

Waiting for a 14” Green Arrow, but might buy a few of them if they fix the neck and head size issues.

I would buy Bewitched, but have a feeling those won’t have likeness rights.

I think that’s about it for me.

Comment

• SWCWorld
                                Museum Patron
                                • Aug 10, 2011

I'll wait and see, as I have everything I wanted from the first wave except General Zod, and I'm still looking for a local Target to have a display of Megos set up...sigh.

Will be interested to see if wave 2 and/or 3 of the 14" figures have the extended body neck problem solved (for the male figures). Will definitely get the Monster figures and Star Trek singles; still hoping for classic Planet of the Apes figures in 2019!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎