X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Lavender, I think.

I know I'll probably get an eye-roll with this, but I'd like to see this head used as an 8" TT variant of Harlequin: Magenta hair, purse-belt, green glove sand boots, purple and diamond-pattern bodysuit.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• KOMonger
      Banned
      • Feb 17, 2015

Originally posted by Your pal, Jim
      Wey-hey! Thanks to FTC, I was able to get a Mego (style) figure this week after all!
      It's like Christmas in August!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

His Xmas tree is visible ...

Comment

• tllgn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 6, 2010

i also got a duela the other day ,its quite nice ,the costume fits her well ,love the stirups .nice sculpt .as much as i like this figure ,i think she would be cooler made in the "8"scale with green rooted
          hair ,and FTC might just get around to it .but this current duela dent is very well done ..Good job Figures toy company .

Comment

• lilbrosj66
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by Your pal, Jim
            Wey-hey! Thanks to FTC, I was able to get a Mego (style) figure this week after all!

I love it, it's weird and perfect.
            So while not a huge fan of the smaller female bodies, all in all this isn't a HORRIBLE figure. The costume looks great.

Judging by the pictures, the head sculpt is one of the better ones however it looks too big for that body and it is way too far down on her neck. That and it looks nothing like the card art.

Anyone have any other pics of the head? Closer and from different angles?

I wonder who else it could become with new paint?

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
              So while not a huge fan of the smaller female bodies, all in all this isn't a HORRIBLE figure. The costume looks great.

Judging by the pictures, the head sculpt is one of the better ones however it looks too big for that body and it is way too far down on her neck. That and it looks nothing like the card art.

Anyone have any other pics of the head? Closer and from different angles?

I wonder who else it could become with new paint?
              first thing came to mind is Joan Crawford. and yeah she sure is a no necked little monster.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Gramercyplace
                Museum Super Collector
                • Jan 23, 2012

The large noggin looks like it was intended for the 8-inch body.

Comment

• Gramercyplace
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Jan 23, 2012

Similarly, the Robin head that was used on the teen body looks like a watermelon. But when placed on an 8-inch body, it looks superb. There must be some channel of communication that is missing at FTC.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

I would have gotten hawk and dove but not on the teen body.

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

The teen body kills it for me. Still, not a bad looking figure. Just not for me.

Comment

• Rex Mason
                        • Dec 14, 2013

Really liking this one. Looks very period appropriate, and even better, it's the first Joker's Daughter action figure ever made. Definitely going to pick this up soon. I'm way behind on this line, but this one is a priority. (Also gonna' grab an Egbert Pennyworth with my order to get another first time in plastic bat-character...)

Comment

• glimpy
                          Loco Chango
                          • Feb 5, 2012

I just have to have one of these too
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎