Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Mego 2018 Knights and Robin Hood?

Images

Question Mego 2018 Knights and Robin Hood?

OMG.
    I was just on Doc Megos site and realized that Mego did Knights of the Roundtable and Robin Hood.
    Didnít they?

I will get them all. Iím going to have to schedule a day to play with all this stuff.

But, if a new body is coming, I may wait for that release. Although that may mean Iíll miss the costumes... hmph!
    ó-
    ďIt was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?Ē
    - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
    - Captain Spock
    https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Images
    Yeah they did, and Classic TV Toys reissued them a few (10?) years ago. In fact you can still buy the whole knight set from them

http://www.classictvtoys.com/superkn...sefigures.aspx

The Robin Hood figures have been sold out for awhile, but you can still buy bits & pieces to restore original Megos. In fact I restored my childhood surviving Robin Hood, Little John & King Arthur (and Wild Bill Hickok, Cochise & Long John Silver) using parts from CTVT & Doc Mego several years ago.

The CTVT bodies do suck, but with a quick restringing they are more than adequate. And the clothing & accessories will fit, unlike changing to a better body which can be a problem sometimes.

But I'm confused-did you read somewhere that 'new' Mego is going to redo these figures?

K
    I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)