• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cdhall
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 14, 2004

Mego 2018 Knights and Robin Hood?

OMG.
    I was just on Doc Megos site and realized that Mego did Knights of the Roundtable and Robin Hood.
    Didn’t they?

I will get them all. I’m going to have to schedule a day to play with all this stuff.

But, if a new body is coming, I may wait for that release. Although that may mean I’ll miss the costumes... hmph!
    —-
    “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
    - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
    - Captain Spock
    https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ
  • Riderfan
    Megos are cool
    • Feb 14, 2012

Yeah they did, and Classic TV Toys reissued them a few (10?) years ago. In fact you can still buy the whole knight set from them

The Robin Hood figures have been sold out for awhile, but you can still buy bits & pieces to restore original Megos. In fact I restored my childhood surviving Robin Hood, Little John & King Arthur (and Wild Bill Hickok, Cochise & Long John Silver) using parts from CTVT & Doc Mego several years ago.

The CTVT bodies do suck, but with a quick restringing they are more than adequate. And the clothing & accessories will fit, unlike changing to a better body which can be a problem sometimes.

But I'm confused-did you read somewhere that 'new' Mego is going to redo these figures?

K
    I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎