Clear All
  • SKotK
    Career Member
    • Mar 11, 2014

DCPI Master codes to help you find what's in Target stores

These DPCI codes are all the Master codes for the assortments:

087-16-2568 Mego 70s Action Figure Master
    087-16-2578 Mego 80s Action Figure Master
    087-16-2631 Mego 2-pack 8" Action Figure Master (Mirror Universe Kirk & Spock)
    087-16-2654 Mego DC 14" Action Figure Master (Batman & Harley Quinn)
    087-16-2661 Mego 2-pack 8" Action Figure Master (Jeannie & Tony)
    087-16-2667 Mego 8" Action Figure Master
    087-16-2677 Mego DC 14" Action Figure Master (Wonder Woman & Zod)
    087-16-3112 Mego Classic 8" Action Figure Master (Bela Lugosi (x2), Action Jackson (x2), Sulu (x2))

You can use these codes to give to store employees to search whether or not they have a particular case of figures in stock (and catalogued). If you use the codes for the individual figures, they will not show up, and the employee will likely tell you that they are only sold online...that seems to be because they do not track them individually at the stores, but by shipping case. Online, of course, they do track them individually.

As I determine what the case assortment is for each of these Master codes, I'll fill it in.

--SKot

EDIT: It's DPCI codes, not DCPI codes. DPCI apparently stands for DePartment-Class-Item. It doesn't help that it's printed wrong on the cases as "DCP-Item#"!
    Last edited by SKotK; Aug 1, '18, 7:48 PM. Reason: Changed DCPI to DPCI.
    Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI
  • Liu Bei
    Banned
    • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by SKotK
    These codes are all Master codes for the assortments:

087-16-3112 Mego Classic 8" Action Figure Master (Bela Lugosi (x2), Action Jackson (x2), Sulu (x2))

You can use these codes to give to store employees to search whether or not they have a particular case of figures in stock (and catalogued). If you use the codes for the individual figures, they will not show up, and the employee will likely tell you that they are only sold online...that seems to be because they do not track them individually at the stores, but by shipping case. Online, of course, they do track them individually.

As I determine what the case assortment is for each of these Master codes, I'll fill it in.

--SKot
    Thanks for that. Those seem to work on Brickseek. Hopefully that means they will work when you call your local Target.

Comment

• SKotK
      Career Member
      • Mar 11, 2014

Originally posted by Liu Bei
      Thanks for that. Those seem to work on Brickseek. Hopefully that means they will work when you call your local Target.
      They do pull up info on Brickseek when you put your zip code in. I don't know how accurate that info will be, but I can see that the two stores I visited that definitely had items show up with stock, so that's encouraging.

Now I just need to figure out the figure assortment for all the other codes listed here.

--SKot
      Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• ZombieJimC
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 12, 2014

Thanks SKotK.

Comment

• smonte00
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 19, 2005

I’m in south Florida. The only ones that are showing (in a few stores) are the 12” Wonder Woman and Zod.

-Steve

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

This should really help out!

Comment

• DrZorma
              • Sep 1, 2016

Thanks Lonnie, this works, was able to finally find Drac this way. A million thanks!

Interesting side note: one store showed me cases were received on 7/20, everything sold day after according to scanner. Whoever did that is a real scumbag.

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Searching for individual figures by DPCI doesn't work but these case codes do. Thank you! The figures weren't stocked at my Target but the case was in the back and I was able to get a Dracula.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Liu Bei
                  Banned
                  • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Werewolf
                  Searching for individual figures by DPCI doesn't work but these case codes do. Thank you! The figures weren't stocked at my Target but the case was in the back and I was able to get a Dracula.
                  Good for you. That Dracula is a great figure, isn't it? As I mentioned in a previous thread, those master codes work like a charm. I picked up a second Dracula because I couldn't help opening the first one and putting my old EMCE Dracula costume on it. Now I need another one in its original costume. The cape he came with is fantastic.

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Liu Bei
                    Good for you. That Dracula is a great figure, isn't it? As I mentioned in a previous thread, those master codes work like a charm. I picked up a second Dracula because I couldn't help opening the first one and putting my old EMCE Dracula costume on it. Now I need another one in its original costume. The cape he came with is fantastic.
                    If you get the chance, I'd like to see a pic of the new mego Bela Dracula wearing the EMCE Dracula costume, it sounds very interesting.

Comment

• scott metzger
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 9, 2007

Looks like, so far, my Targets have only gotten in WW and Zod (I know that's all I found at one last night). At they are dribbling in...

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                        Creature Of The Night
                        • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by SKotK
                        These DPCI codes are all the Master codes for the assortments:

--SKot

EDIT: It's DPCI codes, not DCPI codes. DPCI apparently stands for DePartment-Class-Item. It doesn't help that it's printed wrong on the cases as "DCP-Item#"!
                        I just wanted to thank you personally for doing this for all of us! I had an outpatient surgery this morning, and planned to hit all of the Target stores on the way home. The first Target I stopped at had everything out on the shelf (an entire endcap) except Dracula. I asked an employee to look up the DPCI code and there were none in the stockroom, only what was present on the floor.

The second Target I stopped at had nothing out on the floor, but when I asked if they could look up the code...BINGO!! Me and my partner each purchased a Dracula. What a thrill!!

Thanks again SKot!!

Comment

• TRDouble
                          Permanent Member
                          • Jul 10, 2012

And another “Thank you!” As I used the codes to find them today. Just need a Batman.

Comment

• TRDouble
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                            If you get the chance, I'd like to see a pic of the new mego Bela Dracula wearing the EMCE Dracula costume, it sounds very interesting.
                            I’d like to see this too.

Comment

• The Bat
                              Batman Fanatic
                              • Jul 14, 2002

Well, the DPCI codes definitely do work. I watched him punch it into his hand held and saw the Star Trek set come up! Bad news is the won't be in until next week, but the knowledge that they are coming to my store is enough to keep me going.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎