Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DCPI Master codes to help you find what's in Target stores

Looks like, so far, my Targets have only gotten in WW and Zod (I know that's all I found at one last night). At they are dribbling in...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SKotK View Post
    These DPCI codes are all the Master codes for the assortments:

087-16-2568 Mego 70s Action Figure Master
    087-16-2578 Mego 80s Action Figure Master
    087-16-2631 Mego 2-pack 8" Action Figure Master (Mirror Universe Kirk & Spock)
    087-16-2654 Mego DC 14" Action Figure Master (Batman & Harley Quinn)
    087-16-2661 Mego 2-pack 8" Action Figure Master (Jeannie & Tony)
    087-16-2667 Mego 8" Action Figure Master
    087-16-2677 Mego DC 14" Action Figure Master (Wonder Woman & Zod)
    087-16-3112 Mego Classic 8" Action Figure Master (Bela Lugosi (x2), Action Jackson (x2), Sulu (x2))

You can use these codes to give to store employees to search whether or not they have a particular case of figures in stock (and catalogued). If you use the codes for the individual figures, they will not show up, and the employee will likely tell you that they are only sold online...that seems to be because they do not track them individually at the stores, but by shipping case. Online, of course, they do track them individually.

As I determine what the case assortment is for each of these Master codes, I'll fill it in.

--SKot

EDIT: It's DPCI codes, not DCPI codes. DPCI apparently stands for DePartment-Class-Item. It doesn't help that it's printed wrong on the cases as "DCP-Item#"!
    I just wanted to thank you personally for doing this for all of us! I had an outpatient surgery this morning, and planned to hit all of the Target stores on the way home. The first Target I stopped at had everything out on the shelf (an entire endcap) except Dracula. I asked an employee to look up the DPCI code and there were none in the stockroom, only what was present on the floor.

The second Target I stopped at had nothing out on the floor, but when I asked if they could look up the code...BINGO!! Me and my partner each purchased a Dracula. What a thrill!!

Thanks again SKot!!

And another “Thank you!” As I used the codes to find them today. Just need a Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by tjacwave50 View Post
    If you get the chance, I'd like to see a pic of the new mego Bela Dracula wearing the EMCE Dracula costume, it sounds very interesting.
    I’d like to see this too.

Images
    Well, the DPCI codes definitely do work. I watched him punch it into his hand held and saw the Star Trek set come up! Bad news is the won't be in until next week, but the knowledge that they are coming to my store is enough to keep me going.

Images
    Much thanks, SKotK! The codes helped! Was able to get all the figures I wanted except for Bela Lugosi (someday... someday...).
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SKotK View Post
    These DPCI codes are all the Master codes for the assortments:

087-16-2568 Mego 70s Action Figure Master
    087-16-2578 Mego 80s Action Figure Master
    087-16-2631 Mego 2-pack 8" Action Figure Master (Mirror Universe Kirk & Spock)
    087-16-2654 Mego DC 14" Action Figure ..
    Thanks for posting this. I was able to see local stores which had received stock and I checked back until they put it out.

Thank you for posting those codes, although I struck out in my area, I'm happy that many othere were able to get good news either now or later.