Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada


Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 2019 DC Multiverse Action Figure Waves

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2011
    Location
    staten island,ny
    Posts
    231
    Images
    1

    2019 DC Multiverse Action Figure Waves

    Which DC Multiverse 6"Action Figure Waves Are Scheduled For Release in 2019?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 7, 2004
    Location
    Cynthiana, KY...of Earth 2!
    Posts
    27,811
    Images
    103
    ^Check out San Diego Comic Con coverage at sites like toy ark and toy news international, or youtube videos by guys like Pixel Dan. They have pretty thorough coverage of all the DC Multiverse that's coming.

    Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2011
    Location
    staten island,ny
    Posts
    231
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    ^Check out San Diego Comic Con coverage at sites like toy ark and toy news international, or youtube videos by guys like Pixel Dan. They have pretty thorough coverage of all the DC Multiverse that's coming.

    Chris
    Thanks,I Have checked some of them out.

  4. #4
    The new Black Canary figure looks dynamite!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2011
    Location
    staten island,ny
    Posts
    231
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Canary View Post
    The new Black Canary figure looks dynamite!
    I Agree with you 100%.by the way,here are the following DC Multiverse waves I hope to see in 2019:
    JSA:
    golden age superman
    golden age batman
    golden age flash
    golden age green lantern
    golden age wonder woman

    golden age JSA Villains:
    the wizard
    the fiddler
    the icicle
    the sportsmaster
    the huntress

    Justice league(rebirth):
    aquaman
    green lantern hal Jordan
    cyborg
    green lantern Jessica cruz in new costume
    martian manhunter

    legion of doom(as seen in dc's current justice league series):
    lex luthor
    the joker
    the cheetah
    black manta
    sinestro

    Superman:
    superman(as seen in action comics#1'000)
    first appearance superman(action comics#1,1938)
    Fleischer studios superman
    lex luthor(as seen in action comics#23,1940)
    supergirl(DC Rebirth)

    Those would be cool.

  6. #6
    ^ Didn't they already do a Rebirth Supergirl?
    Honestly I can't keep up with all the different DC figure formats.

    According to this article, https://toynewsi.com/10-31467

    2019 will be Hawkgirl, Flashpoint Aquaman, Simon Baz Green Lantern, Katana, Beast Boy, Mammoth, DCTV Black Lightning, Tim Drake Robin, Red Hood.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2011
    Location
    staten island,ny
    Posts
    231
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Canary View Post
    ^ Didn't they already do a Rebirth Supergirl?
    Honestly I can't keep up with all the different DC figure formats.

    According to this article, https://toynewsi.com/10-31467

    2019 will be Hawkgirl, Flashpoint Aquaman, Simon Baz Green Lantern, Katana, Beast Boy, Mammoth, DCTV Black Lightning, Tim Drake Robin, Red Hood.
    They did the DCTV Supergirl.
    Thanks for the reminder.What will come after that?,Just asking.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 7, 2004
    Location
    Cynthiana, KY...of Earth 2!
    Posts
    27,811
    Images
    103
    I'll likely never see these in stores, because every Walmart in my area still has cases of the TV Supergirl/Dark Knight wave. Sigh.

    Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 5, 2008
    Location
    near Akron
    Posts
    12,630
    Images
    1
    Egad, those Golden-Age villains sound terrific. I'm a particular fan of the Fiddler and Icicle.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2011
    Location
    staten island,ny
    Posts
    231
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Egad, those Golden-Age villains sound terrific. I'm a particular fan of the Fiddler and Icicle.
    Me too,i agree with you 100%

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •