Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: MEGO-compatible skeleton at Big Lots! 24 POA and $5.00 each

Images
    Blog Entries
    Oh, and the posability on this little skeleton is amazing. Better than a Mego.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Picked up two today, I have an idea I want to use but it will be awhile.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

I checked our local Big Lots and the Big Lots Halloween website and didn't find it at either. I will have ot check gain periodically as more Halloween merch arrives at Big Lots.

-M

I found them on the side of one of endcap near where they keep the holiday toys if that helps. They also had a dog or cat and some other animal that was bigger than they should have been to go with the skeletons.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    I found them on the side of one of endcap near where they keep the holiday toys if that helps. They also had a dog or cat and some other animal that was bigger than they should have been to go with the skeletons.
    I saw the skeletal animals (i.e. the dog like ones), and the 4 foot and 6 foot skeletal dragons (which were awesome but way overpirced) but no posable human style skeletons. But I'll keep checking.

-M

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    I saw the skeletal animals (i.e. the dog like ones), and the 4 foot and 6 foot skeletal dragons (which were awesome but way overpirced) but no posable human style skeletons. But I'll keep checking.

-M
    I went today and had the same experience as you. I'll try again in a couple of weeks.

Images
    Blog Entries
    same spot here. Little hang up cardboard display with 8 0r ten pegs. Mine has his legs on backwards I will have to see if I can heat them up and swap them around
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    same spot here. Little hang up cardboard display with 8 0r ten pegs. Mine has his legs on backwards I will have to see if I can heat them up and swap them around
    The legs can just be pulled off without needing hot water or a hair dryer. Actually, it's best to swap both of the legs, because the way they're assembled at the factory makes them unable to kneel or bend their knees in the correct direction. The cutouts on the leg bones are wrong. By swapping the left leg for right, and swapping the feet, the knee will be able to bend correctly, almost 90 degrees.

Images
    Picked up two today, I have an idea I want to use but it will be awhile.
    Suitable skeletal adversaries for MEGO Conan or King Kull?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMOQ View Post
    The legs can just be pulled off without needing hot water or a hair dryer. Actually, it's best to swap both of the legs, because the way they're assembled at the factory makes them unable to kneel or bend their knees in the correct direction. The cutouts on the leg bones are wrong. By swapping the left leg for right, and swapping the feet, the knee will be able to bend correctly, almost 90 degrees.
    right, they are on backwards. Didn't know that was across all of them, I thought I just got a goof up