Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada


Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 103

Thread: MEGO-compatible skeleton at Big Lots! 24 POA and $5.00 each

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 1, 2010
    Posts
    156
    Images
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    ^^^^ I don't even want to know what those two are doing. I do agree, the Big Lots one is light years beyond the old junker FTC version.
    Ummm... think of it as "Cool Runnings". The owner of those skeletons was doing a dry fit test to see if it's feasible to make a bobsled for them. Yes? Riiiigggghhhht!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2004
    Location
    Where Creatures Roam
    Posts
    30,848
    Images
    6
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMOQ View Post
    Ummm... think of it as "Cool Runnings". The owner of those skeletons was doing a dry fit test to see if it's feasible to make a bobsled for them. Yes? Riiiigggghhhht!
    ok then
    Planet Earth is Blue

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 4, 2017
    Posts
    316
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    ^^^^ I don't even want to know what those two are doing. I do agree, the Big Lots one is light years beyond the old junker FTC version.
    At least the FTC one looks like a Mego....And is the right height...

  4. #64
    The pelvis has a huge problem on the ctvt skeleton. It is fixable but not worth the work. I used 4 small screws to repair the provides on the 4 ctvt skeletons that just popped apart. Other than that I like them.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 4, 2017
    Posts
    316
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Megotastrophe View Post
    The pelvis has a huge problem on the ctvt skeleton. It is fixable but not worth the work. I used 4 small screws to repair the provides on the 4 ctvt skeletons that just popped apart. Other than that I like them.
    I got plenty of them and all mine are fine...

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2004
    Location
    Where Creatures Roam
    Posts
    30,848
    Images
    6
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcap70 View Post
    At least the FTC one looks like a Mego....And is the right height...
    And breaks real easy just like a FTC.
    Planet Earth is Blue

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 4, 2017
    Posts
    316
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    And breaks real easy just like a FTC.
    HA! HA! HA! Yes and the two I bought from Big Lots broke as well....

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 5, 2008
    Location
    near Akron
    Posts
    12,935
    Images
    1
    Blog Entries
    1
    Good grief.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2004
    Location
    Where Creatures Roam
    Posts
    30,848
    Images
    6
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcap70 View Post
    HA! HA! HA! Yes and the two I bought from Big Lots broke as well....
    I don't see how they broke, must have been operator error.
    Planet Earth is Blue

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 4, 2017
    Posts
    316
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    I don't see how they broke, must have been operator error.
    Right OK dude whatever floats your boat....These can be defective too I know you hate some FTC so I should have known better.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •