Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: MEGO-compatible skeleton at Big Lots! 24 POA and $5.00 each

Images
    Hmmm. Hard to say without seeing it on a torso, but I think the length of the plug.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Oct 14, '18 at 9:28 PM.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I love that these are cross compatible. I was goofing around last night and put the dog head on the skeleton body. Ended up with some kind of undead werewolf!!

Expectation is the death of discovery.

Images
    I went shopping for these again today and still cannot find them at my local retailers. Madcap, if you have a broken one of these skeletons... would you mind sending it to me so I can test out that neck adapter design? I actually have a CTVT skeleton I would happily send back in exchange.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    I went shopping for these again today and still cannot find them at my local retailers. Madcap, if you have a broken one of these skeletons... would you mind sending it to me so I can test out that neck adapter design? I actually have a CTVT skeleton I would happily send back in exchange.
    I still want it I never said I didn't want them but you really want a broken arm skeleton? It broke at the joint that moves it sideways it was glued in I guess at the factory..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcap70 View Post
    I still want it I never said I didn't want them but you really want a broken arm skeleton? It broke at the joint that moves it sideways it was glued in I guess at the factory..
    Yeah, I just need the head... so it was my attempt to take care of that, while trying to mend some proverbial fences around here. But if you still wants yours, that is totally fine. Perhaps some other kind soul would be interested in working out some sort of exchange to further these R&D efforts?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    I love that these are cross compatible. I was goofing around last night and put the dog head on the skeleton body. Ended up with some kind of undead werewolf!!

Blackest Night Kilowog!

AWE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am going to have to buy one of the dog skeletons. Very cool custom idea!