Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Hmmm. Hard to say without seeing it on a torso, but I think the length of the plug.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Oct 14, '18, 9:28 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
      Often invisible
      • Jul 18, 2002

I love that these are cross compatible. I was goofing around last night and put the dog head on the skeleton body. Ended up with some kind of undead werewolf!!

Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

I went shopping for these again today and still cannot find them at my local retailers. Madcap, if you have a broken one of these skeletons... would you mind sending it to me so I can test out that neck adapter design? I actually have a CTVT skeleton I would happily send back in exchange.

Comment

• Madcap70
          • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by sprytel
          I went shopping for these again today and still cannot find them at my local retailers. Madcap, if you have a broken one of these skeletons... would you mind sending it to me so I can test out that neck adapter design? I actually have a CTVT skeleton I would happily send back in exchange.
          I still want it I never said I didn't want them but you really want a broken arm skeleton? It broke at the joint that moves it sideways it was glued in I guess at the factory..

Comment

• sprytel
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by Madcap70
            I still want it I never said I didn't want them but you really want a broken arm skeleton? It broke at the joint that moves it sideways it was glued in I guess at the factory..
            Yeah, I just need the head... so it was my attempt to take care of that, while trying to mend some proverbial fences around here. But if you still wants yours, that is totally fine. Perhaps some other kind soul would be interested in working out some sort of exchange to further these R&D efforts?

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
              Moderation Engineer
              • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
              I love that these are cross compatible. I was goofing around last night and put the dog head on the skeleton body. Ended up with some kind of undead werewolf!!

Blackest Night Kilowog!

Comment

• Neutron X
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 22, 2007

AWE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am going to have to buy one of the dog skeletons. Very cool custom idea!

Comment

• Madcap70
                  • Dec 4, 2017

Big Lots has all Halloween stuff 30% off now these guys are $3.50 each!

Comment

• MRP
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 19, 2016

My wife picked me up 3 more skellies and the skeletal dog at Kroger on sale for $2.50 each this morning. I may have to go back and see if the have more doggies this week.

-M
                    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

Picked up Ruler Foods' last two human skeletons and one dog, so I could make the undead werewolf Crimson Ghost posted above! Worked like a charm!

$1.50 a piece!

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

• Neutron X
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 22, 2007

Fantastic price! Congrats!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                          Permanent Member
                          • Jun 29, 2018

I mixed up the dog and dinosaur and human and came up with a good starter base for arex from the trek cartoon.

Comment

• B-Lister
                            Eccentric Weirdo
                            • Mar 19, 2010

Went on a hunt for these, but alas, I'm a week too late.
                            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• B-Lister
                              Eccentric Weirdo
                              • Mar 19, 2010

Anybody finding these this year?
                              Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                                Permanent Member
                                • Jun 29, 2018

I have heard reports of them ar Big Lots again and from Home Depot

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎