X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Little People Love

I really should keep some Fisher Price little people on my desk (or at the very least some Pin Mates) I think starting the day with them would greatly improve my overall experience.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • tmthor
    God of Knock-offs
    • Nov 29, 2005

I had and loved the House Boat and the Train. I remember "Starblazing" the boat for my Star wars figures to make an extra star ship. Plus the Boat was good tub and Pool fun to boot.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, I just now remembered I had the Houseboat! Not the first time your posts have dislodged a lost memory in my brain, Brain! Thanks!!!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

I had the castle. Wonderful playset and the little dragon was adorable.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• VintageJoe70
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 12, 2016

I loved the FP little people sets...Some I can remember having are the castle, the circus train, the barn...And the original main street set that was in 2 sections with a bridge and stop light between the sections (I think)...They were still doing the updated sets back in the 90's, but the wood bodies were now plastic...And while the barn set was almost identical to the original, there was just something that was...Off...You just new it wasn't the original set...My sister had the hospital and Sesame Street (one of my all time favorite sets)...

Fisher Price Little People...Reason #10,001 toys from my generation will ALWAYS be cooler and more fun than toys of today...
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

• tay666
            Career Member
            • Dec 27, 2008

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            Wow, I just now remembered I had the Houseboat! Not the first time your posts have dislodged a lost memory in my brain, Brain! Thanks!!!

Chris
            Same here. I too had the houseboat, and completely forgot about it.
            That A-frame house brings back some memories as well. But I don't know if we had it, or maybe my cousins did, and I just remember playing with it there.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I didn't have the castle as a kid, but my wife found one on the curb, out with the trash, a few houses up from my Dad's, about 15 years ago. Both my son and daughter got TONS of play out of that baby, even without the figures. We still have it to this day.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎