Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pay it forward

Images
    Thumbs-up on paying it forward! It's a beautiful thing.

--SKot
    Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Images
    Thanks for the generous offer! If I got it I would do stuff like this:

I'd also be willing to give myself a Vulcan Death-Grip.

Watch this!

*pinch*

Urk!

*thud*

Images
    (So cool that you are doing this!)

I would attend the Star Wars ep9 premiere in full Trek cosplay and taunt those dirty Ewok-huggers...

Images
    Dr. Zorma,

To answer your Mirror Mirror question...

I would drive all over the country to every possible ZOO I could find. First stop would be the Atlanta Zoo.

At every zoo, I would get a different animal. ( Monkey ) Second Zoo would be a giraffe. Any animal you wife wants.

You would need to give me your address to deliver all these precious animals to your house for your wife !!

I would count on my GPS to get me there !

Also would stop off at PetSmart and buy the entire dog section out of dogs that need a foster home, for sure. Don't forget the biscuits

Cockatiels , Parakeets ? Say no more, I even have a few myself. Drives my family nuts.

Would buy out the entire bird section and be on my way....The skies the limit for your wife.

And then, together while me both stand in the driveway , James and Stan would yell

Welcome to the neighborhood, Miss Doolittle !!

Cornelius POTA
    Last edited by Cornelius POTA; Aug 1, '18 at 9:15 PM.
    Cornelius POTA MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes
    Cornelius is home.
    I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

I want to thank those of you that participated; I hope everyone had fun with the responses! I also appreciate all of the kind words - it speaks volumes of the comradery and goodwill that makes this forum special.

Before I announce the winner, I wanted to be sure to thank everyone here for their continued support of the World's Greatest Toys! A heartfelt thank you goes out to all of the fans, donors, customizers, writers, photographers, artists, event organizers, web support, museum administrators, and all of the other behind the scenes folks that I may have omitted. You provided a home for, and more importantly fostered a community for misfit toy collectors. Without your years of hard work and dedication I sincerely think that we would not be seeing the rebirth of Mego, a million thanks to each and every one of you!

Now without further ado, the winner is Moxen. Congratulations Moxen, if you would kindly PM me your shipping address I will ship post haste.

Images
    Congratulations Moxen !!!! Woot Woot !! Winner Winner

Nice !

Corny.
    Cornelius POTA MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes
    Cornelius is home.
    I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Images
    I live in Puerto Rico...which has no Target stores anywhere...the possibilities in getting a Mirror set are slim unless buying it on Evilbay at outrageous prices...that plus adding postage. I know i wont win this set either...knowing how many need one...but its so nice to see that there are still good people in the world offering this set here in the group and for free by via "What would you do for one...". Simply admirable. I tip my hat at thee sir. Good show!!!! Congrats Moxen!!!!!
    Last edited by captact; Aug 3, '18 at 10:21 PM.

Congrats to the winner! Wish there was a way for everyone to get the ones they want most!

Images
    Congrats Moxen!

Images
    Wow, this is awesome! Thank you so much! PM on the way!