Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Five shows that reused UFO Computer props

Blog Entries

Images
    Star Maidens?
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Star Maidens?
    Weird show. It even got dolls.

Seek it out on youtube, it's like a spin off of Space:1999.

Images
    The description of it threw me, I immediately thought of Cherry 2000.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Blog Entries
    The description of it threw me, I immediately thought of Cherry 2000.
    It's fun to look at the onset but soon kind of devolves into a chase show in the English countryside.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    Seek it out on youtube, it's like a spin off of Space:1999.
    ...okaaayy, I'll trust you--you introduced me to UFO after all. But I thought the last season of Space: 1999 was like a spin off of Space 1999 .

Blog Entries
    ...okaaayy, I'll trust you--you introduced me to UFO after all. But I thought the last season of Space: 1999 was like a spin off of Space 1999 .
    I've never seen the whole series but the pilot feels weirdly familiar, it has the same set designer, sound effects, so you really expect Martin Landau to come barreling in.