X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SWCWorld
    Museum Patron
    • Aug 10, 2011

New Mego Star Trek Question

This may prove to be a silly question, but on the current release backer card for Sulu, he is depicted along with the Gorn and Romulan Commander (both of which have shown up in code for Wave 2). On Chekov's card, he is depicted along with Kirk and Spock. Will there be "regular" Kirk and Spock releases (single versions in standard uniforms) in a coming wave, or do these refer to the Kirk/Spock "Mirror Mirror" two-pack currently with wave 1? Would seem to be if this were the case that the photos would reflect the Mirror, Mirror look....
  • SKotK
    Career Member
    • Mar 11, 2014

We have reason to believe there will be regular Kirk and Spock releases in one of the other two waves this year.

Rumors of a Mirror Universe Sulu & Uhura 2-pack are so far just that, as far as I know.

--SKot
    Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

I'm assuming the Kirk and Spock will get released later. I know I'll buy them if they do.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 22, 2011

Next time you go into Target get an employee in toys to do a search for Mego product on their hand held device and ask them to let you see the list. A lot of cool stuff coming guys.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

It's more fun to ignore the list and find out from an announcement. I'm bummed that I started searching out future release info. It is like peaking at a gift before Christmas, makes it not as special. At least, that's how I feel today. But I'm really excited for upcoming releases!!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Is there going to be a Mirror, Mirror set from OUR universe? That's probably going to be the next release.
            Transporter accident Kirk, with make-up covered scratch .
            I think there is going to be a "Kirk's Conquests" set of alien females.
            Lastly, Kirok?

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by SKotK
              We have reason to believe there will be regular Kirk and Spock releases in one of the other two waves this year.

Rumors of a Mirror Universe Sulu & Uhura 2-pack are so far just that, as far as I know.

--SKot
              I would agree with this, regular Kirk and Spock and as far as Mirror Sulu & Uhura probably a slim possibility, although they could make just Mirror Uhura which would be cool.

But I'll bet you when Gorn and Romulan Commander are released, they will be a hard find in stores and online, once there made available a lot of scalpers will scoff them up and sell on eBay for ridiculous prices, just knowing every Trek collector will want them bad enough, because of the popularity, jmo.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                Is there going to be a Mirror, Mirror set from OUR universe? That's probably going to be the next release.
                Transporter accident Kirk, with make-up covered scratch .
                I think there is going to be a "Kirk's Conquests" set of alien females.
                Lastly, Kirok?
                This is all false rumor. I made it all up. Maybe...

Comment

• SWCWorld
                  Museum Patron
                  • Aug 10, 2011

I've seen the codes and can verify (if they are to be trusted) some of the other posts stating a Mirror Mirror Uhura and Sulu (as well as Lon Chaney, Jr. Monster figures - Frankenstein and the Wolfman)... so it would indeed seem that a regular Kirk and Spock are on the horizon, which will be cool. I've got the Sulu and Chekov and will probably get the Gorn and Romulan Commander when released... I missed all the Star Trek figures when originally released in the 1970s, as I was big into Planet of the Apes and WGSH at the time.

Comment

• scott metzger
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 9, 2007

Sulu and Uhura and then a Scotty/Bones pack for the third wave would give us the major mirror characters, though a fourth pack could fill in Chekov and Marlena.

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
                      Career Member
                      • Nov 22, 2011

Mirror Chekov should be released in an agony booth box. How cool would that be?

I would also like to see a Mr. Kyle figure since he was at the transporter in the beginning of the episode.
                      "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• spockoda
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Jan 14, 2018

Originally posted by Capt_Kirk
                        Mirror Chekov should be released in an agony booth box. How cool would that be?

I would also like to see a Mr. Kyle figure since he was at the transporter in the beginning of the episode.
                        I would also like to see a "Mr. Leslie" as he was often called. And of course, the rest of the bridge crew regular and "Mirror" versions.

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

If they do continue the Mirror Universe, LT. Uhura and Marlena 2 pack would be sweet.

Comment

• Liu Bei
                            Banned
                            • Mar 31, 2018

The single carded Kirk will be in his green wrap, instead of his traditional command gold.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎