Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

I wouldn't mind seeing variants of Kirk and Spock in outfits from certain episodes, like Patterns of Force and City on the Edge of Forever, just to name a couple.

Comment

• SKotK
      Career Member
      • Mar 11, 2014

Originally posted by Capt_Kirk
      I also would like to see them in their TMP pajamas with the funny belts. I was really disappointed as a kid when the buckles didn't turn out to be hand phasers.

--SKot
      What a great idea! I thought they were going to be communicators when the movie first came out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, phasers or communicators...I thought they would be one or the other. Of course, they could have been phasers since no one fired a single handgun shot in the whole movie - we'd never know!

--SKot
      Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

Trek Adventure sets would be great lol. Tribble episode with a Kirk green shirt an a pack of tribbles. Shuttle Playset. The Enterprise Bridge 2.0 from the Lost Mego files...

Comment

• Megotastrophe
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 29, 2018

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
              Career Member
              • Nov 22, 2011

I didn't read every post. I'm sure this has been stated The more I talk and think about it, the more I would absolutely love versions of all classic Trek moves. I wasn't a huge fan of TMP uniforms but, It was SO great to see the classic crew together again AND on the big screen that I would buy that version. Wrath of khan, Search for Spock, Voyage home, Final Frontier and Undiscovered country movies has so many possibilities for characters and versions that I know Mego could knock these out of the park. Look at the sales for Diamond Select with a 7 inch line in movie figures. They're still holding value today. What a dream come true this would be. I love the burgundy Movie uniforms and with nice head sculpts the possibilities are just crazy cool.
              Attached Files
              "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• pickermall
                • Aug 12, 2018

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                I would LOVE a Enterprise playset and it seems another company makes the classic Mego version... so if Mego could make a "new" more screen accurate playset with maybe Bridge, Sickbay, Transporter Room (even as separate sets) that looked more like what was on TV, I would be thrilled. I hope Mego can get the full Trek license back, as well as WGSH all as 8" figures... heck... as DOLLS!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jun 29, 2018

EmceDST re made the bridge. And honestly the vintage ones are still easy to find and nt a total bank account buster. Unless they can whip the original out for next to nothing I would rather see something very new and old at the same time like this late 70's reconcept of the bridge. I think it could even be made as a modular concept. Half the bridge kind of like this, maybe three stations, the captains chair and the navigation unit. Second part would be Sickbay and a workstation that connects. Third release the transporter room and a station so that everything connects. 30 dollars a room and we could buy the pieces we want and have a 300 dollar bridge in a year.
                  Last edited by Megotastrophe; Aug 14, '18, 2:03 PM.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jun 29, 2018

Oooh Ooh make em stackable so you could include the turbolift...

Comment

• powersthatbe
                      Persistent Member
                      • Sep 27, 2010

yeah I bought the emcee bridge and not that long later I found and bought at a collectors shop a loose original bridge for 40 bucks.

Comment

• spockoda
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Jan 14, 2018

All good ideas! Of course being a Trek fan for around 42 of my 47 years might make me a tad prejudice but I wouldn't lay any money down on a lot of the ideas, good as they may be, actually getting made because they probably wouldn't sell to a mass market that Mego is selling to. A person can dream though, huh?

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                          Permanent Member
                          • Jun 29, 2018

Exactly. If u want the Enterprise 1.0 it's gettable by most collectors, even a "dumpster diver" like me. Plus... I like this idea of a modular ship. Get the sections you want, stack them, rearrange them. I dunno if playsets are something Mego 2.0 is gonna give us but I think I'm gonna try my hand at this.

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
                            Career Member
                            • Nov 22, 2011

Originally posted by spockoda
                            All good ideas! Of course being a Trek fan for around 42 of my 47 years might make me a tad prejudice but I wouldn't lay any money down on a lot of the ideas, good as they may be, actually getting made because they probably wouldn't sell to a mass market that Mego is selling to. A person can dream though, huh?
                            It's almost better to put in the time to make your own. I'd love to have accurate bridge, Transporter room, Galileo, maybe a sick bay but, has to be accurate with lights and sound. Plastic props not cardboard. "although, I do appreciate what they did with Mirror Kirk and Spock in Transporter room. I would've rather had a pic of the whole transporter that could be folded out as a set with a plastic transporter console. That would've run the cost up for the plastic console up another 15.00 or so. Probably more than a passer by would've wanted to spend.
                            "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• powersthatbe
                              Persistent Member
                              • Sep 27, 2010

I want to see a slash galileo 7/figure collectors case

Comment

• JediJaida
                                Talkative Member
                                • Jun 14, 2008

Mirror Mirror Lt. Moreau, both versions.
                                JediJaida

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎