Tholian Web Spacesuited main cast.

Everything else mentioned in this thread from TOS up to DS9

Comment

• Barnabas Collins
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by comicmike
        Taureans: Very cool suggestion!
        I'd be all over the Taurean monster from "Galileo Seven"....wouldn't mind having the shuttlecraft, too! Can you imagine that playset?!?!

Barnabas Collins

Comment

• Riderfan
          Megos are cool
          • Feb 14, 2012

Wish lists are great but let's look at what they've done so far. Reissues of EMCEs Sulu, Checkov & Mirror Kirk/Spock. Never had these so I ordered them all.

We know there's EMCE Gorn coming, and a Romulan Commander, which I assume will be the EMCE head sculpt (great Mark Lenard likeness) less helmet with a different outfit.

If you believe the spoiler alerts the next 4 figures will be variants of existing stuff.

Based on this watch for repops of Scott, McCoy, Klingon, Keeper etc with some easy variants thrown in. Pike, Khan, Vina & Salt Vampire could happen.

I wouldn't get too worked up about 'new' ST characters anytime soon. Molds are expensive and something has to pay for, I dunno, Marcia Brady.

Sorry to sound pessimistic but this Mego reboot is understandably about making money. And it should be.

Harry Mudd, sure why not, but don't count on it. Bob Saget as Danny Tanner, way more likely.

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed. But I hope I'm wrong.

K
          I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Comment

• bgiles73
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 14, 2010

I think the Balok puppet from “The Corbomite Manuever” would make a great Mego figure! I have him as a Titans Vinyl figure and he is just an iconic and creepy alien, who’s face was seen in the closing credits of just about every original episode. Throw in a little Clint Howard figure with a bowl of Tranya and you have an instant classic!

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

I'd like to see Khan released with "formal" gold dinner outfit. Also, EMCE never got around to the Neptunian...I've always love that figure.
              sigpic

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                Radioactive!
                • Feb 13, 2010

Khan in red Starfleet uniform

Charlie X

Lt. Kevin Riley

Gary Seven

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
                  Career Member
                  • Nov 22, 2011

I would like figures and figure sets from every classic episode. I can't imagine how long Mego could milk the Trek line if they tapped into it. Just the Classic Series alone would keep them selling for a long time. Playmates dove into Trek in the 90's and sold the heck out of it, creating new collectors in the process. Sales were great.

Gary Mitchell and Dr. Elizabeth Dehner from Where no man has gone before. Kirk with Phaser rifle and torn shirt. Spock with funky gold uniform, Uhura in gold uniform. You get the idea
                  Definitely, more female figs, Rand, Chapel, Vina, Nona, Mudd's Women and every other trek babe from all the episodes.
                  Definitely all aliens but accurate. Ruk the tall android. Mugatu hair and tail, Gorn, Horta all the drill thralls.
                  Playsets or Packaging with playsets. See post....
                  Seriously need full playset of the Bridge and Transporter room at least. with plastic consoles, chairs, opening turbo lift and multi-level floor on the bridge.

Wouldn't it be great if Mego started a two figure line and added a nice "full diorama set" to each one?
                  * Full Transporter room with fold out console - Mr. Kyle and Scotty.
                  * Sick bay - McCoy in scrubs and Nurse Chapel
                  * Shuttle Bay = Sarek and Amanda "Spock's Parents"
                  * Separate Work stations on the Bridge that make a full bridge.
                  Spock's Science Station w/ Spock
                  Communications w/ Uhura
                  Navigation with Sulu & Checkov
                  Captain's Chair with Kirk
                  They could have the entire bridge with figs like Janice Rand and others. View Screen, Turbo lift and 8 stations. That would be so awesome!
                  They would have to fold out so it could be used for staging the figures. Otherwise It's just not the same. they would have to be a usable prop to make it really work. But, what a great marketing tool! Right?
                  "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• scott metzger
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by SKotK
                    Then of course the missing Mego reissues:
                    - Neptunian
                    - Talos (maybe with more a screen-accurate update like the EMCE Gorn)
                    Really want a classic clown suit Talos (have the original, but sold the outfit off back in the 80's). I know they can't do a classic Gorn (Marvel would be perturbed), but he's not hard to put together. so Talos and Neptunian are really needed to round out the classic aliens.
                    Chapel and Rand are musts.
                    Vina in green, definitely.
                    Harry Mudd is long overdue.
                    Trelane, as well.
                    The female Romulan Commander.
                    Khan.
                    Trek movie figures from Khan on. These have become classic looks second only to the 60's series, but always seem sorely neglected in toy lines.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                      Still Old School
                      • Feb 14, 2008

Any character that hasn’t already been released is what I want.

Trelane or a screen accurate Klingon would be great to see. Wrath of Khan would be amazing!
                      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• powersthatbe
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 27, 2010

Sarek
                        Female Romulun Cmdr
                        kang
                        kor
                        pike
                        Cage Spock
                        TNG-Crew,Q, Ferengi,Romulan
                        Trelane
                        ST:TMP
                        ST:TWOK
                        Captain Sisko
                        Movie/TNG Klingons

Comment

• SKotK
                          Career Member
                          • Mar 11, 2014

Originally posted by scott metzger
                          I know they can't do a classic Gorn (Marvel would be perturbed), but he's not hard to put together.
                          Hey, is that actually why EMCE decided to remake the Gorn into a more accurate version, rather than go with the brown Lizard head?

Trek movie figures from Khan on. These have become classic looks second only to the 60's series, but always seem sorely neglected in toy lines.
                          I would love that, but I also would like to see them in their TMP pajamas with the funny belts. I was really disappointed as a kid when the buckles didn't turn out to be hand phasers.

--SKot
                          Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
                            Career Member
                            • Nov 22, 2011

I also would like to see them in their TMP pajamas with the funny belts. I was really disappointed as a kid when the buckles didn't turn out to be hand phasers.

--SKot[/QUOTE]

What a great idea! I thought they were going to be communicators when the movie first came out.
                            "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• DC_Guy
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Sep 18, 2008

Well, since they've got the molds for Kirk and Spock, my bet is we'll see some sort of release of the non-Mirror universe Kirk and Spock, since those could be made for relatively little money. Maybe we'll get a green-shirted Kirk as part of that--not sure what kind of variation could be done with Spock. Dress uniform, maybe?...or maybe just a standard Spock.

Comment

• knight errant00
                                8 Inch Action Figure
                                • Nov 15, 2005

Originally posted by DC_Guy
                                Dress uniform, maybe?...or maybe just a standard Spock.
                                How about a slight repaint "cocked eyebrow" Spock?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎