• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moxen
    Museum Patron
    • Nov 6, 2016

Target Rep Says Lugosi Dracula is Not Available for International Shipping

*EDIT: Problem has been corrected as of August 5th!*

This morning I saw Dracula was back in stock on the Target Website. I chatted with a Target rep online, who gave me the phone # to call and see if I could add it to my order from yesterday.

On the phone, I spoke with Rob, who said we had to cancel my order and resubmit with Dracula, so he cancelled my original order and I went to re-add everything. I got the original items in the cart, plus Dracula and went to check out again. That's when I got the message saying Dracula "wasn't listed in the international database" and I couldn't have him.

I called back and spoke with Grant, who agreed that was weird. He tried what he could, but in the end, he said Dracula just couldn't be shipped internationally. He said he'd check into it and took my email, so hopefully we'll hear back soon. I also asked him to check on why Target online was charging more than the retail price for Dracula in stores.

In the meantime, Dracula has since vanished off the website again. Maybe it sold out, or maybe they pulled the item off the website.

Since my order was cancelled, what happens next will determine if I place that order again.
    Last edited by Moxen; Aug 5, '18, 8:57 PM. Reason: Target has fixed the problem!
  • comicmike
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 22, 2009

When Dracula propagated for me today, it said "0" in stock when I tried to add 1 in my online cart; then moments later, it was off the site again. I will just be patient and aim to add in all of my preferences when they are finally all up at once (...hopefully).

Comment

• Moxen
      Museum Patron
      • Nov 6, 2016

Originally posted by comicmike
      When Dracula propagated for me today, it said "0" in stock when I tried to add 1 in my online cart; then moments later, it was off the site again. I will just be patient and aim to add in all of my preferences when they are finally all up at once (...hopefully).
      I actually did get one in my cart this morning, but got the international error message above when I tried to check out. Marty wants us to keep giving Mego information, so there it is.

Unless Target fixes their website, we Canadians won't be getting Dracula : (

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎