X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

EMCE Big Bang Theory Star Trek

I bought the Big Bang Theory Star Trek figures from Hastings when they were going out of business and left them in the cases tucked away to sell at a later date. Going through my Megos & ReMegos I pulled them out and was happy that I did not sell them now I have extra crew members to go with my new Star Trek Megos.

mego-star-trek-the-big-bang-theory.jpg

So big question who else bought the Big Bang Theory Star Trek figures to use as crew members?
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

I believe those were actually Bif Bang pow, not EMCE. I did not get them as I am not a fan of the show and I did not like the head sculpts

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I believe BBP uses Emce's factories for production. I planned on picking up Bernadette/Amy for a Chapel custom but procrastinated.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Considering I got them for $5 each they will work great for background characters.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

I think it's a pretty good idea for those background scenes in the hallways or break room, and the redshirt guy back row second from left might make a decent Charlie X custom, not sure about the dude in the Vulcan ears, maybe a nephew of
          Spock who gets into trouble.

I never watched the show, so I don't know names, just that one of the guys is called Sheldon, don't know which one.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Wasn't there an episode when one of the boys was having a conversation with a mego Spock? and when the mego Spock talked it was the voice of Leonard Nimoy?

Comment

• tllgn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 6, 2010

^^ yes it was very good,check it out on youtube .i bought this set as well and an extra penny and amy for the trek outfits ,the guys outfits didnt look good except for the screen printed embalm ,but the
              girls tunics are very good .

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                Permanent Member
                • Jun 29, 2018

I was sooo close to pulling the trigger on an auction for these...my thinking was to Galileo out an FTC white van...but it seemed an awfully expensive joke...

Comment

• Liu Bei
                  Banned
                  • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                  Wasn't there an episode when one of the boys was having a conversation with a mego Spock? and when the mego Spock talked it was the voice of Leonard Nimoy?
                  Yes, it was a great episode. Leonard's girlfriend bought two Mego Star Trek transporters for Leonard and his roommate, Sheldon. Neither would open them because they were mint in box. Later, as Sheldon was working on his computer, Mego Spock appeared (voiced by Leonard Nimoy) to him, and convinced him to open the transporter. He asked Sheldon why toys were made, and Sheldon said to play with, and Spock told him it was only logical to open it and play with it. So Sheldon did. Then it broke while he was playing with it, so he put it back in the box and switched it with his roommate's. And then his roommate was convinced by his girlfriend to open his transporter toy... and the story goes from there. Good episode.

I think the Spock they used was actually an EMCE Spock.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jun 29, 2018

I wound up getting the 4 bbt st tos guys recently. Looks like I need to build my Galileo van lol.

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jan 17, 2011

I got the BBT Trek figures for parts but have kept them to be crew members. Except Sheldon, a Vulcan with a smirk didn't look right to me so I gave Leanord his blue shirt and used the rest for my Decker custom.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎