X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capt_Kirk
    Career Member
    • Nov 22, 2011

Of all the luck...
    My Target Sarasota Florida, Told me the Mego's would arrive on 8/8. I go there after work and all they received was 1 Mirror Kirk and Spock. They did save it for me but, what are the odds that they didn't get a full shipment?!?
    Weird.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• jimbutsu
      Memory *is* RAM!
      • Apr 11, 2002

Several Targets appear to be getting partial shipments of everything that's out. Mirror set is 2 to a case and they might have gotten a single case and one went before you picked up yours if anyone else was asking after it. I've seen stores that have gotten a single case of one particle assortment of the 8" figs, Jeannie sets but no Trek Sets, Trek sets but no Jeannie sets, 14 inch figs and not much else, etc. There's lots of stores around here that still have nothing on the floor, and there's certain figures that still don't appear to exist at retail in this area (though I'm sure they'll show up eventually).
      "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by The Bat
        Nothing in Greenland, NH...I check every morning before work. They are coming though, I've given them DCPI codes and they can see they're suppose to arrive this week. The Target in Biddeford ME. has the Mego price stickers on the end cap shelves.
        Well that does sound promising, I checked yesterday at my local target giving them the DCPI numbers again and I'm told they don't have or plan to get any in stock, of course that might change in a few days, so if Maine is getting them this week, maybe that means, the Boston area will get them after. Another thing could be the New England area might be one of the last areas to get them in stores, since I think it all started in California, and made its way east, so with New England being the farthest away, perhaps will get them last? I don't care if we get them last, just as long as we get them.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

If you give them individual dcpi numbers, they will not come up. You HAVE to use the case numbers. The receipts have the case number and not the individual number, so you can't even tell exactly what figures were purchased.

Comment

• Gadgeteer
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 16, 2014

Just got back from the Target in Muncie, Indiana and they had everything but Bela, on an end cap in the doll section.
            Love it hope they keep selling out everywhere!
            sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
              If you give them individual dcpi numbers, they will not come up. You HAVE to use the case numbers. The receipts have the case number and not the individual number, so you can't even tell exactly what figures were purchased.
              The number I give the store employee to look up is 087163112 I believe that is the (case) DCPI number, they tell me it's not in stock and they see nothing in the immediate future. I will try again tomorrow and give them the other (case) numbers for Star Trek Mirror and Chekov, the last 4 digits would be 2631 and 2674 will see what they say.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                The number I give the store employee to look up is 087163112 I believe that is the (case) DCPI number, they tell me it's not in stock and they see nothing in the immediate future. I will try again tomorrow and give them the other (case) numbers for Star Trek Mirror and Chekov, the last 4 digits would be 2631 and 2674 will see what they say.
                That number for Chekov probably won't work for you. Their computers only recognize the master case numbers.

Comment

• Brue
                  User without title
                  • Sep 29, 2005

I haven't found any in Columbus Ohio. But I haven't gone to the store yet. I was hoping they would just know I wanted one and bring it to me.

There are only 2 targets withing 2 miles of my house, with a mere 3 working cars, 5 bikes, and just one Target gift card -I just couldn't make it.

Well I tried to make it sunday, but I got so damn depressed
                  That I set my sights on monday and I got myself undressed

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

well done!

Comment

• greensavage2000
                      Veteran Member
                      • Aug 9, 2013

Forget the cars, the bikes. Get a horse. Don't bother naming it.
                      Last time I checked on Brickseek pretty much everything is showing up at all the Targets in Columbus. Use the DCPI number for the assortment like Lonnie was saying. The individual numbers haven't been showing up. Even when I was looking right at them it still said out of stock.
                      Use the DCPI assortment/case numbers at Brickseek. The stuff might be in the back and not out. An employee should be able to find it for you.

Comment

• noelani72
                        27inaleon
                        • Jun 25, 2002

Decatur IL Target had them prior to July 29th and after a wee bit of special convincing by "me", they built the end cap on the 30th. Biggest sellers thus far selling out are Harley Quinn, Jeanie, Sulu. Interestingly enough, they received a second shipment already, but I don't think it was a full shipment because all that seems to have extras sitting out now are Batman, Jeanie and Dracula and Sulu. The fact they have more Batman makes me believe Harley has now sold out twice.
                        I've mentioned it before, but in my 16yrs here, never has anyone else from my area joined the boards except my son. Thanks to the Mego Ambassador page, a lady from a small town 20mins from me posted on one of my comments there and she is a huge Jeanie fan.
                        Makes me wonder who else is buying in my area..gotta know the competition so I don't miss out on future waves! lol

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                          That number for Chekov probably won't work for you. Their computers only recognize the master case numbers.
                          I also checked on Brickseek, and there are Targets in my state that have them, the only one that doesn't is the target
                          right around the corner from my house, (I even checked again today) I could have walked and saved gas and no parking space issues, I can't believe my local target is the only target in Mass that is not carrying any of the new megos, also none of the targets in Mass carry Chekov, which of course was the first one I wanted.

Comment

• The Bat
                            Batman Fanatic
                            • Jul 14, 2002

So, today's visit to Greenland, NH Target. I gave an employee the DCIP I code and she said they would be in the store tomorrow!! Will they? I don't know! 😏 But I live in Maine...so I plan to hit the Target here because it's closer...plus the end cap already has the Mego price stickers on the shelves. 😀
                            sigpic

Comment

• rhavens
                              • Oct 31, 2012

I have been looking in multiple Targets throughout the Orlando, FL area since the "release date" and have not found one yet in a store. I've been told by Target employees "they are in the back but will put out later" or "we can't put them out yet". I've ordered all mine from Target online. I've ordered all the 14 inch figures, all Star Trek figures (including 2 pack), Dracula, Action Jackson and Jeanie 2 pack. So far, the only box that has come not damaged was the 14 inch wonder woman. Every one of the other boxes I have received through Target online has been damaged so far. I've complained to Target guest services and they just weren't much help. So far..........I'm not impressed with the availability or shipping process.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                                valar morghulis
                                • Mar 8, 2005

Spotted an endcap full of the figs at the Target in Clay NY a couple days ago, altho Sulu seemed to be missing..

I wasn't interested in buying anything (altho Fonzie was tempting), but they were fun to see!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎