X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Drac & Charmed on Target.com NOW

Just reorder Mego Dracula & Charmed figures that are available now 9:51pm (central)

and by 10:03pm (central) he was gone....

Here is the Target.com page for Bela Lugosi Dracula:
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Aug 1, '18, 10:06 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• SWCWorld
      Museum Patron
      • Aug 10, 2011

Well, as an update, I have visited the first Target I went to that had Megos prior to the "official" rollout date of 7/29, the Target in Addison, Texas on Beltline, and they no longer have anything nor any endcaps, etc. You would have never known that they had seemingly a small shipment of Megos, which evidently were 2 each of the 14" figures and a smattering of the female 8" carded figures, Sulu, and Norm.

Other Targets in the Dallas area, especially north and in the suburbs, have nothing. No displays, no endcaps, and no stock, other than 1 store in Allen that had a box of six 8" figures (2 Sulu, 2 Dracula, 2 Action Jackson), and a smaller Target in Plano, Texas, which had nothing except when the nice store employee did a search, she came up with 1 Mirror Mirror set, one 14" Batman, and one 14" Wonder Woman.

That's been it, as of Tuesday, 8/7.... Very strange and weird. I'm waiting still for the "official" endcap rollout so I can purchase one 14" General Zod....
      Last edited by SWCWorld; Aug 7, '18, 10:02 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

• MEMEGO
        Career Member
        • Sep 6, 2007

Where is Zod on the target website, he has yet to appear or am I wrong?

Comment

• Dark Shadow
          Creature Of The Night
          • May 14, 2011

Stopped by two of the closest Targets near me today, Ventura Main & Ventura West. Main still had nothing out as of this afternoon, West had a few two packs left (1 Mirror Mirror and 2 Jeannie's), and several singles (1 Hendrix, 1 Sulu, 2 Norms, 2 AJs, 3 Pegs, 4 Tooties, 4 Pipers, 4 Kellys, 5 Chekovs, 7 Alices). All of the 14" figures were sold out, as were the 8" Dracula & Fonzie figures.

Stopped by the Oxnard store on Saturday, and it looked like they had just set everything out, they had multiples of everything including 3 Draculas. Hoping to stop by there tomorrow on my way home to see if anything remains.

Comment

• callistofreak
            Who stole my stuff !!!
            • Jul 1, 2006

I have picked up two of each of the Star Trek. No Dracula??
            But it looks like all the Targets in the Detroit area, have the end-cap displays up.
            AND STOCKED!!
            I love it, being able to go and buy Mego's off the shelf.

LOL I own 1/5,000 of the entire run.
            sigpicWho stole my stuff !!!

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

I guess if I want any of the new megos, I'll have to order online and take my chances on how it looks and how it's packed, since no targets in the Massachusetts area have these in stock, I've checked and asked at least a dozen times and this seems to be the case. I could drive to either New Hampshire or Rhode Island but there's no guaranties I'll find any, and I don't feel like driving and wasting gas to do this, I don't have the time.

I'm not to upset since I was only planning on getting 2 or 3 but it's just the principle of it all, and not being able to
              walk into a department store toy section and see Mego's on the shelves, oh well.

Comment

• Madcap70
                • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                I guess if I want any of the new megos, I'll have to order online and take my chances on how it looks and how it's packed, since no targets in the Massachusetts area have these in stock, I've checked and asked at least a dozen times and this seems to be the case. I could drive to either New Hampshire or Rhode Island but there's no guaranties I'll find any, and I don't feel like driving and wasting gas to do this, I don't have the time.

I'm not to upset since I was only planning on getting 2 or 3 but it's just the principle of it all, and not being able to
                walk into a department store toy section and see Mego's on the shelves, oh well.
                That's what happened to me so I had to order online and I got everyone I wanted

Comment

• The Bat
                  Batman Fanatic
                  • Jul 14, 2002

Yeah...I haven't seen a single one in the store.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                    Creature Of The Night
                    • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by Dark Shadow
                    Stopped by the Oxnard store on Saturday, and it looked like they had just set everything out, they had multiples of everything including 3 Draculas. Hoping to stop by there tomorrow on my way home to see if anything remains.
                    Stopped by four Targets on my home today.

Westlake Village still had nothing out yet, everything still in the stock room, employees not sure when they will set them up.

Newbury Park had a good mix of 8", including 2 Draculas, but no Sulu and no 14" figures.

Camarillo still had nothing out yet, did not ask about the stockroom status though.

Oxnard still had just about everything they did on Saturday, including 1 Dracula which surprised me.

For those of you not having any luck yet, hang in there...only about half of the stores out this way have put out their product so far (4 out of 7).

What seems to be the case out this way is that the stores that have not put out their product yet are the stores that still have a boatload of toys on clearance. The stores that do have the product out, don't have very many items on clearance, just a few endcaps (vs. two or more aisle lengths).

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                      Muddling through
                      • Oct 4, 2008

the store by me finally got them in. my brother went and bought a bunch. but by the time they had them out on shelves I had already ordered them all from Target.com. I really wanted to get them at retail, but got sick of wasting time going back to the store every other day and finding nothing but an empty end cap

Comment

• phil
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 11, 2007

They finally turned up at a store near me and I was able to get Action Jackson, Chekov and Dracula. They are the only ones I was interested in.

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by The Bat
                          Yeah...I haven't seen a single one in the store.
                          Well if Mass and Maine don't have any, I'm guessing niether does NH or RI, curious about Vermont
                          and Connecticut, so it looks as of now the New England area might not be getting them at all, it's
                          a bitter disappointment for sure.

maybe in the fall, which is about 6 weeks away, or we might get a suprise during the holidays?

Comment

• SWCWorld
                            Museum Patron
                            • Aug 10, 2011

Yes, patience is a virtue. Just like Marty stated in his video message back on July 30; "wait about 10 days and all Target stores will have the Megos." After checking another local Target in Plano, Texas (Coit, north of Campbell), I checked tonight at the Target on Parker and US75 in Plano and paydirt! The complete encap was set up, minus the Mego sign at the top. They had four each of the 14" figures, so I purchased a General Zod. They also had 35 8" figures on the pegs with a good assortment of all figures. The only figure that they did not have was Dracula. They only had one Fonzie, but several of each of the female figures, Norm, Sulu, Chekov, and six Hedrix! They also had two I Dream of Jeannie two-packs and three of the Mirror-Mirror.

It's coming, guys, just be patient. Probably by tomorrow near you if not today.... Today was day 9 after Marty's video.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                              Persistent Member
                              • Sep 3, 2009

Originally posted by K
                              Libby, isn't there a target intl website?
                              i thought so but in spite of this information

in spite of this information

Can Target deliver to the UK?
                              US retailer Target has launched an international version of its website, making its products available to UK shoppers for the very first time. ... When international guests visit Target.com, they will be taken to the new portal, where they can designate the country they would like to ship to and also choose their currency.30 Oct 2015

id been up and at it for a couple of hours ,finally get wonderwoman in my cart ,go to check out ,struggle to correct the address choices ,
                              contact the help desk chat thing

and get this

Richard: Hi! My name is Richard. How can I help you today?
                              Me: hi im in the uk and have 2 items in my order and am having problems checking out
                              Richard: Where would you like to ship the item?
                              Me: to me in the uk
                              Richard: I am sorry Christopher. We don't ship to UK currently.
                              Richard: Can I help you with anything else?
                              Richard: Thanks for visiting Target.com. I hope you'll visit us again soon!

Chat has ended. Have another question?
                              Call us at: 1-800-591-3869
                              The agent has ended the chat.

disappointing to say the least

oh well i guess ill not be able to participate in the new mego experience with you guys and will reman batman and wonderwoman less

oh well more for you guys over there

if anyone can pick up a extra one of batman and wonderwoman please let me know
                              thanks

Comment

• The Bat
                                Batman Fanatic
                                • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                                Well if Mass and Maine don't have any, I'm guessing niether does NH or RI, curious about Vermont
                                and Connecticut, so it looks as of now the New England area might not be getting them at all, it's
                                a bitter disappointment for sure.

Nothing in Greenland, NH...I check every morning before work. They are coming though, I've given them DCPI codes and they can see they're suppose to arrive this week. The Target in Biddeford ME. has the Mego price stickers on the end cap shelves.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎