Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Anyone know the DCPI number for Chekov? then I can ask for all the Star Trek currently out. Thanks.

Comment

• MegoMonk
      Career Member
      • Jan 22, 2007

Originally posted by josephcardone
      The one I checked in Queens did not have them.
      My wife checked Target in Staten Island. Nothing found, she went to customer service and the TArget employee said the Megos are only available on the website

Comment

• Ivaniski
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by MegoMonk
        My wife checked Target in Staten Island. Nothing found, she went to customer service and the TArget employee said the Megos are only available on the website

Unfortunately, I feel slightly bad for Marty and Doc, The Re-birth of Mego was suppose to be an event that should've been approached with great "Fan Fare" and celebration by Target (should've been alot of Hoopla, even some Target employees wearing Mego T-shirts and signage at the store to promote the approx..45 year Re-launch of a Renowned Toy Company "Giant"...could've been epic). But, what we got this last sunday while hunting for the Mirror, Mirror Star Trek set (my kids and our neighbors kids...was a "BIG NOTHING"). When I asked the the Target employees about Mego figures, they looked at me like I had three heads, this occured in 4 Targets that we've visited (Ironically, when an anticipated "Hot" video games is released there's so much hype before and on the release date). Oh Yea, the hunt is still strong...Maybe stronger then ever, because this time the hunt includes 2 generations of Mego lovers. I currently, cannot find the aforementioned Star Trek Mirror Mirror set on Target online or in-store. Sorry to go out on a tandem, just tired of scalpers trying to get the upper hand from the company we love...MEGO.
        Last edited by Ivaniski; Jul 31, '18, 8:59 PM.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by tjacwave50
          Anyone know the DCPI number for Chekov? then I can ask for all the Star Trek currently out. Thanks.
          087-16-2674
          Chekov

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by MegoMonk
            That employee was wrong.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
              087-16-2674
              Chekov
              Thanks Lonnie, greatly appreciated.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                Thanks Lonnie, greatly appreciated.
                I'm not sure they will locate him with that number, though.

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                  I'm not sure they will locate him with that number, though.
                  I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask, then at least I'll know whether my local Target will be getting these or not,
                  if not, then I'll have to go to plan B, trying online.

Comment

• The Bat
                    Batman Fanatic
                    • Jul 14, 2002

Originally Posted by The Bat
                    Anybody know the DCPI number for the Star Trek Mirror, Mirror set? ��

Originally posted by pmwasson
                    I believe it is 087-16-2631

Thanks Dude!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• kerowack
                      Career Member
                      • Feb 27, 2008

Originally posted by Ivaniski
                      Unfortunately, I feel slightly bad for Marty and Doc, The Re-birth of Mego was suppose to be an event that should've been approached with great "Fan Fare" and celebration by Target (should've been alot of Hoopla, even some Target employees wearing Mego T-shirts and signage at the store to promote the approx..45 year Re-launch of a Renowned Toy Company "Giant"...could've been epic). But, what we got this last sunday while hunting for the Mirror, Mirror Star Trek set (my kids and our neighbors kids...was a "BIG NOTHING"). When I asked the the Target employees about Mego figures, they looked at me like I had three heads, this occured in 4 Targets that we've visited (Ironically, when an anticipated "Hot" video games is released there's so much hype before and on the release date). Oh Yea, the hunt is still strong...Maybe stronger then ever, because this time the hunt includes 2 generations of Mego lovers. I currently, cannot find the aforementioned Star Trek Mirror Mirror set on Target online or in-store. Sorry to go out on a tandem, just tired of scalpers trying to get the upper hand from the company we love...MEGO.
                      In this bubble, the return is a huge thing. Outside of it? Maybe equivalent to a fart that gets the attention of a few. Even in the toy/collectible world there is no buzz about this. I definitely don’t expect target to roll out the red carpet and have some mega launch. I’m just glad they’ve committed to what they have.

Comment

• MEMEGO
                        Career Member
                        • Sep 6, 2007

Every Target I have gone to in the Bronx, or called which includes Manhattan, Yonkers etc, Has told me they are only sold via the web site and not in store, What is the deal with this?

Comment

• scott metzger
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 9, 2007

Tracking is not working right for these figures. I've checked thrice now on the web for the status of the figures in zip codes we've seen photos of the figures on the pegs, and, every time, the web says there is no stock at that store. 16 hrs ago, a pic from Glendale, California; check Target site for that, "no results found." Something scwewy here.

Comment

• tmthor
                            God of Knock-offs
                            • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by MEMEGO
                            Every Target I have gone to in the Bronx, or called which includes Manhattan, Yonkers etc, Has told me they are only sold via the web site and not in store, What is the deal with this?
                            I had a store employee say the same thing at one target ....he tried explaining that their stock was sold online thats why it is not in store ..in other words people who bought it online got their stock. STILL confused over that one cause i don't think that's how any of this works I would think they would have separate inventory for web sales

Comment

• scott metzger
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by tmthor
                              I had a store employee say the same thing at one target ....he tried explaining that their stock was sold online thats why it is not in store ..in other words people who bought it online got their stock. STILL confused over that one cause i don't think that's how any of this works I would think they would have separate inventory for web sales
                              Of course they'd have separate stock. Stock headed for a store had to already be in the distribution chain to the stores when stuff went up on the web Sunday. The entire idea of having an exclusive ANYTHING is to bring foot traffic into the stores, especially in this day and age where brick and mortar is struggling. If anything, they'd be more likely to yank stuff from the website to make sure there's store stock, if such was even possible.

Comment

• tmthor
                                God of Knock-offs
                                • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by scott metzger
                                Of course they'd have separate stock. Stock headed for a store had to already be in the distribution chain to the stores when stuff went up on the web Sunday. The entire idea of having an exclusive ANYTHING is to bring foot traffic into the stores, especially in this day and age where brick and mortar is struggling. If anything, they'd be more likely to yank stuff from the website to make sure there's store stock, if such was even possible.
                                Thank you I knew that thats why i was confused with what he said.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎