Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • callistofreak
    Who stole my stuff !!!
    • Jul 1, 2006

I check my Target last night. (Detroit area) They have restocked.
    2- Mirror, Mirror sets
    3- ID of J
    1- Sulu
    4- Checkov
    0- Dracula
    0- Fonzie
    0- Norm
    and multiples of the others

and the 14" are running very low.
    sigpicWho stole my stuff !!!

Comment

• powersthatbe
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 27, 2010

checked the mego target display for a third time since last week and still plenty of product that looked restocked plenty of 14 inches too.tomorrow on payday might do some shopping there

Comment

• Moxen
        Museum Patron
        • Nov 6, 2016

Is this typical for Target's international shipping? The slapped big ugly barcode stickers on my limited number collectibles!

I'm going to open Drac and Fonz, but Jimi was a buy for a co-worker. At least Draca and Fonz were on the back of the card instead of the bubble...

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

From what I hear, they peel right off.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Since these are new, I would think these barcode stickers should peel off easily, just peel it off slowly, sometimes
            they can tear while peeling and then you would have to scratch that part off with your fingernail.

Comment

• SWCWorld
              Museum Patron
              • Aug 10, 2011

So I visited another Target (McKinney, TX, Custer and 121) last night for the first time to check on the Megos. Full end cap display with end cap signage and a really good selection of figures. Five "I Dream of Jeannie" 2-packs and three "Star Trek Mirror Mirror" 2 packs. Three Draculas, too, so I picked up one to open. The Dracula figure is so very nice, and probably the best of the new 8" figures. Lots of Norms (5), Peggys (6), Tootie (5) and at least three of everything else except Sulu, of which they had none. They also had 4 of each of the 14" figures. Could not tell for sure what had been selling, but based upon what was out and what was left of each figure, it looks like the best sellers at that location were Fonzie (one left), Sulu (none), Hendrix (they had 2 left) and Alice (2 left)

Comment

• mego
                Veteran Member
                • Sep 16, 2012

The Target on University Ave in St Paul, MN is stocked full of new Megos. Just saw an endcap, looked like the entire line was there. I'm not interested in this wave but it was really cool to see these things in the wild. The figures look great. Looking forward to wave 2!!!!

Comment

• Brue
                  User without title
                  • Sep 29, 2005

ok - i made it to target. they had most of the line on an endcap. i bought drac just to buy a mego. i'll display him for a while. then prob resell him at mego meet.

Originally posted by Brue
                  I haven't found any in Columbus Ohio. But I haven't gone to the store yet. I was hoping they would just know I wanted one and bring it to me.

There are only 2 targets withing 2 miles of my house, with a mere 3 working cars, 5 bikes, and just one Target gift card -I just couldn't make it.

Well I tried to make it sunday, but I got so damn depressed
                  That I set my sights on monday and I got myself undressed
                  Last edited by Brue; Aug 25, '18, 9:20 AM.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by Moxen
                    Is this typical for Target's international shipping? The slapped big ugly barcode stickers on my limited number collectibles!

I'm going to open Drac and Fonz, but Jimi was a buy for a co-worker. At least Draca and Fonz were on the back of the card instead of the bubble...
                    those come right off. I had them on all of my orders as well

Comment

• msenger76
                      Veteran Member
                      • Nov 3, 2009

finally found them at my local target. saw them the endcap at other targets, but couldn't figure out where they were at the local.

the endcap is on the back of the luggage/men's socks aisle, away from the toys! no wonder i couldn't find them. most of the endcap being used for random items people throw on it. it was pretty sad

Comment

• theSamurai
                        Banned
                        • Mar 27, 2017

Originally posted by Moxen

I believe those are for individual inventory tracking via their online shipping process. The in-store figures fall under a semi-master DCPI number that lumps them into a group of other similar characters from the same case/assortment. The online figures need to be sorted out by each order separately, so they slap-on those bar codes to provide for that. I assume.
                        Last edited by theSamurai; Aug 26, '18, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎