Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Now you can actually take a tour of the Starship Enterprise!

Images

Trek Now you can actually take a tour of the Starship Enterprise!

No, you didn't read that wrong. Here's what it means:

A man named Ray Tesi took over the lease from Vic Mignogna of Stage 9 Studios where Star Trek Continues was filmed, and is now going to be having an Open House! That means a weekend of walking around the sets! And get this....FREE ADMISSION!! If you live anywhere near Jacksonville FL or Kingsland Georgia, and you're a Star Trek fan, this is for you!! And Vic will be there, no doubt w/ stories about making the sets and filming the series! This is a dream come true for all Trekkies! I am trying to make this happen for me, but 1) I don't know at this point whether or not I can and 2) if I do, I really don't want to go alone. Is this something any of you would be interested in? Please reply to this thread, or PM me and let me know!!

https://www.stage9studios.com/copy-of-open-house
    Last edited by HardyGirl; Jul 29, '18 at 1:40 PM.
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

That sounds like it would be a lot of fun!

Images
    Yeah, it does, but sadly, I don't think it's gonna happen. I just hope Ray and Vic are planning on making this an annual event. And I find it really hard to believe on a board full of Star Trek fans that no one besides Lonnie was even remotely interested in this!
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Images
    I've been to the other one in Ticonderoga NY and it fantastic. To sit in the Captain's chair on the bridge is too cool.

Images
    I think it sounds awesome, but I know getting away will be a ****. I did get to go to the Star Trek Experience (or whatever it was called ) with my son a few years ago, and we got to walk the bridge of the Enterprise-D -- the TOS bridge was part of the second tour going to other cities -- and because no one was paying attention and there were no instructions posted -- I sat in the Captain's chair while he sat in the first officer's.