Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Mego -- Your wants/needs

I will buy extra at my target. I'm sure someone will want them.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Images
    Drac is currently for sale on Target's site.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    Drac is currently for sale on Target's site.
    I'm such an idiot. Brickseek showed the figures in-stock at my local Target, so I held off on ordering because target.com was charging $17.99 for him, and I wanted to see if I could get him cheaper at the store. But of course when I went they were in the middle of a huge reset and when I asked them when they might get the Mego stuff onto the floor, they said "not until the 29th." It's the 30th, I reminded them. "It should be on the floor tonight or tomorrow" was the new answer. Of course they couldn't be arsed to go to the back and look, because why work.

Now when I get back home, Drac is gone from the website. Of course.

I've got an extra Chekov and Sulu if any of our European/Canadian friends at Mego Museum want them. I know Target isn't shipping these internationally, so I'll be happy to help you guys out if you need it.

Images
    I wonder why Drac is listing for 17.99??

Images
    Blog Entries
    I am looking for Drac and NORM!!!
    Planet Earth is Blue

I am looking for the 14" Wonder Woman, and hoping not to pay scalper ebay rices; I may be too late, however!
    Ray

Images
    Looking for Bela Lugosi/Dracula as well!
    Last edited by Timothy2251; Aug 3, '18 at 7:09 PM.
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Images
    I am looking for Dracula, Action Jackson, and the Mirror, Mirror 2-pack. Curious about Sulu, Chekov, Piper, and Peg Bundy.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I managed to get 2 Dracs and 2 AJs from Targets website. Got the shipping notice that they’re on the way .. will be here Saturday. So I’ll have an extra of each for trade. I still need Zod and the Mirror Mirror 2pack. Will add the difference in cash for either Zod or the Trek 2 pack or trade both straight up for the Trek 2 pack.

Thanks,

Frank