X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    You...are searching the wrong numbers. Put your zip code in this link, and there are a lot available.

Items are priced differently from store-to-store. Use BrickSeek's Inventory Checkers to search your item and see its current, real-time stock count and pricing at stores near you.

I'm not sure exactly who you are looking for, but this is a link to the Dracula/Sulu/Action Jackson case.

I typed in my zip code for the case DCPI numbers though only for the Trek figures, my local town target which is about a 10 minute walk from my house, has absolutely nothing in stock, are you kidding me...that makes my blood boil, I could have walked to target and save gas and mall parking, so that figures (no pun intended). but... a few other targets north and south of Boston did have the set which includes Sulu, and some had the Mirror set, but none of the target stores in Massachusetts had Chekov which burns my behind, since I really wanted him, so I can drive to the targets south of my area towards cape cod and at least get Sulu and Mirror two pack, maybe even Dracula and AJ but if I want Chekov, I'll have to order online and have to pay shipping since that would be the only one I would want, Chekov was my first choice to get and I can't believe that's the one not available in any target stores in Mass, that would be my lousy luck.
    Last edited by TrekStar; Aug 9, '18, 8:54 PM.

Comment

• Iron Mego
      Wake Up Heavy
      • Jan 31, 2010

Made a quick supply run to my usual Target today with my daughter in hopes they would be on the floor now. My previous visits were unsuccessful, although I did find figures at another local Target, but today I found them. I was sort of waiting to see if my kid was going to check any of them out and she immediately honed in on Tootie. She knows nothing about FOL, other than it's an old show, and was only interested in her because she's "cute." We looked at Harley, who she DOES know, but she wanted Tootie. Harley's going on her birthday list. I almost picked up a Fonz, but he's going to have to wait till my next payday.
      So my kid was super happy with her Tootie and is hopefully playing with her over at my mom's house. And she is pretty dang cute!
      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• megomania
        Persistent Member
        • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
        You...are searching the wrong numbers. Put your zip code in this link, and there are a lot available.

Items are priced differently from store-to-store. Use BrickSeek's Inventory Checkers to search your item and see its current, real-time stock count and pricing at stores near you.

I'm not sure exactly who you are looking for, but this is a link to the Dracula/Sulu/Action Jackson case.
        Sure, they may say "In Stock" which it does for the stores I've checked in the Seattle area in the past few days. That doesn't mean they are on the floor...which they aren't. Less than an hour ago I walked over to Target where it says "In Stock" and their toy section looks just the same as it did on the 29th. As well as all of the other prospective areas of the store they "could be" located in.

It's not my job as Target's consumer to go hunt down employees giving them codes and asking them to check stock in the back room. Get the damn product out on the floor, especially if it's an "exclusive" to your giant chain.

Nevertheless - I have no desire to purchase anything in this wave except for Drac, and I had to pay an apparent mark-up of $3 online + shipping and now it's not even arriving today like it was supposed to.

It's easier for me to find and legally buy weed in Seattle than it is to buy one of these damn toys.

-Chris

Comment

• Your pal, Jim
          Museum Patron
          • Apr 3, 2015

I'd given up looking for the figures after a week, and then they finally all went up on Target's site. I was able to order the ones I wanted online, and they arrived today. Very happy to have Mego back (now that I can get my hands on 'em, that is)!

Comment

• The Bat
            Batman Fanatic
            • Jul 14, 2002

Well, they finally made it to New England...picked them up in South Portland, Maine!
            Last edited by The Bat; Aug 11, '18, 5:01 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• wise guy
              Career Member
              • Dec 29, 2014

2 more Targets have end caps full in my area, it looks like there coming out now.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎