• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Ask about them.
    Give them numbers to look up.
    I've found some at every Target I went to by giving them numbers to look up.
    087163112 This is the Dracula case number. Use it and they should be able to locate that case with ease in the back room. I had time to look at two items on the shelf before the guy I asked about them brought them out of the back. Super quick, he smiled the whole time and I thanked him a few times.
    Ask the employees! Some are great and very helpful! Save on gas, and call and ask about them before you go. They should be able to tell you if they have them with a call, then go and get somebody to get them out of the stockroom.

Comment

• MegoMonk
      Career Member
      • Jan 22, 2007

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
      Ask about them.
      Give them numbers to look up.
      I've found some at every Target I went to by giving them numbers to look up.
      087163112 This is the Dracula case number. Use it and they should be able to locate that case with ease in the back room. I had time to look at two items on the shelf before the guy I asked about them brought them out of the back. Super quick, he smiled the whole time and I thanked him a few times.
      Ask the employees! Some are great and very helpful! Save on gas, and call and ask about them before you go. They should be able to tell you if they have them with a call, then go and get somebody to get them out of the stockroom.
      Do you have the case #s for the other figures?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

The Jeannie two pack case number is 087162661
        The 14" figures case number is 087162654

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Sorry, this is way too much work to get these. I am not making a 40 mile round trip again. No Mego for me.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• tmthor
            God of Knock-offs
            • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            Sorry, this is way too much work to get these. I am not making a 40 mile round trip again. No Mego for me.
            Buy them on targets website. They have a few onthere right now
            Fonz
            Jimi
            Sulu
            Chekov
            Alice
            Action jackson
            Kelly
            Are all on there

Comment

• jayraytee
              Career Member
              • May 27, 2011

I think the biggest part of the issue is that Target is revamping their toy areas right when these were released. You have confusion, you have boxes of toys and stuff in the back waiting to be put out while the employees are removing old stock and putting stuff on clearance. So some Target stores are getting it done quicker than others and already have them out, and some stores are still clearing junk. Brickseek says all the Targets near me have them in stock. I found just Batman and Harley Quin at two, but the toy areas look like a cyclone hit them, very little on some of the isle shelves and whats there is clearance marked. Some big carts of old product in the isles and carts of boxes of new stuff along the back wall.

The ones I have found as I said before have been at the electronics counter, in the bobble head section behind the movies and a couple in the toys section. I saw one Batman at Wentzville Target yesterday in the toys section actually marked clearance and the price was $14.01 to be exact. I remembered because whats up with the extra cent? Confusion. If I look at Target.com for whats available in my area it shows none even at stores where I found those.
              My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• RonnyG
                Career Member
                • Apr 23, 2014

I suspect Target is revamping their toy section because Toys R Us went out of business.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  More for the rest of us, I guess.

Comment

• palitoy
                    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                    • Jun 16, 2001

It's a 266 mile round trip for me. I'd do anything under 100 in a heartbeat.
                    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by RonnyG
                      I suspect Target is revamping their toy section because Toys R Us went out of business.
                      It's just the holiday reset that they do around this time every year. It's a big mess at most stores and if you are lucky, like jayraytee mentioned, sometimes you can get brand new items on clearance.

Comment

• tmthor
                        God of Knock-offs
                        • Nov 29, 2005

Its a total mess at Target right now 60% of the toys are on clearance even new toys are (sometimes accidently) but when the reset is done I bet we will find what we are looking for one Target employee told me they have shrink wrapped pallets in the back but they have to make room for everything first then bring out the new.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by tmthor
                          Buy them on targets website. They have a few onthere right now
                          Fonz
                          Jimi
                          Sulu
                          Chekov
                          Alice
                          Action jackson
                          Kelly
                          Are all on there
                          If I wanted any of those sure, but I don't. I want Drac and my wife wanted Norm Peterson
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                            More for the rest of us, I guess.
                            yeah, enjoy.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Jan 19, 2008

There is a very simple way to find out if a store has them. Then it's very simple to get them. Using the correct DCPI number works wonders. I can help people find Dracula, but Norm I don't know the case number for.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎