Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilbrosj66
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 4, 2011

I hit a couple Targets today here in the San Jose area and checked on-line. From everything I was seeing and being told by associates, there wasn't anything in stock and/or they weren't getting them. Saw a post on Mego Ambassadors about BrickSeek so I tried it out and it said there were figures in stock at a store close to me. Went there, presented the DCPI code to the associate and what do you know? He had them in the back. Sulu, Drac and AJ are now mine! And once my shipment from Target arrives, I will have the ENTIRE 1st wave of Mego figures. Who would have thunk it?

Also, the associate that helped me, Ivan, said a lot of stores probably have them but haven't put them out yet so unless you know what to ask for they see it as "out of stock" or not in yet. Check again folks! Sounds like a lot of figures may be sitting in stock rooms waiting to be put on the floor. And don't forget to smile, say please and thank you, and shake the hand of whoever helps you. It's good karma!

Comment

• Iron Mego
      Wake Up Heavy
      • Jan 31, 2010

Yeah, that shows them being in stock in nearly every local store near me. They just haven't put them out.
      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• DrZorma
        • Sep 1, 2016

I been to four targets in southbay this morning and only fonz/jimi/kelly assortment, what store did you find thim?

Comment

• DrZorma
          • Sep 1, 2016

Five stores now with just fonz/kelly/jimi assortment only. Same are available from Target.com, is this some wierd episode of Twilight Zone? How can this be? They were all in case fresh, unopened shipping carton, pulled from back by store employees who never heard of them at five different stores and this one assortment is all those stores received?

Comment

• megomania
            Persistent Member
            • Jan 2, 2010

I have no desire to drive all over the city hunting down anything in this wave just because it has the M logo on the packaging. I've never lamented the fact I didn't have a Tootie, Alice, Norm or Peg Bundy.

Call me when they release 8" Marvel and DC figs. But that's just me.

-Chris

Comment

• garfoot
              Museum Patron
              • Aug 28, 2012

Originally posted by megomania
              I have no desire to drive all over the city hunting down anything in this wave just because it has the M logo on the packaging. I've never lamented the fact I didn't have a Tootie, Alice, Norm or Peg Bundy.

Call me when they release 8" Marvel and DC figs. But that's just me.

-Chris
              Agree, I only have 2 Targets near me, both are 2 hours away. Not driving all that way for nothing. Apparently if you didn't get on the website by 1:15 this morning, you were not getting the ones you wanted. But good news people, you can now get them at triple the retail price on EBAY. I love MEGO, but if it's going to be this hard to get figures, I will skip them. Hopefully they work out the kinks.

Comment

• Skille
                • Jun 27, 2017

Yeah after today’s experience I’m bummed these are now exclusive to Target, spent all day driving around LA area looking, as well as running other errands at least and nothing and no info. Kinda seeing the ramshackle displays and aisles and remembering the nightmares of even buying a vacuum at Target it makes sense a collectible toy line would fall short there left only to the scalper crowd. I have a feeling if and when these are more widely available online and at true comic/collector stores it will be easier and incredibly more fun than this.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 27, 2011

Has anyone spotted them in Colorado yet?

I went to 1 store and they said to wait a couple of months and they "may" get them.

I'll try to check a couple of others tonight.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Ssylyss
                    Museum Patron
                    • Jan 16, 2008

Sulu, Bela Lugosi, and action Jackson are back on Target website.

Comment

• Ssylyss
                      Museum Patron
                      • Jan 16, 2008

Looks like Bela Lugosi is gone again, but now Harley is there. Hope the mirror mirror box set shows up again.

Comment

• smonte00
                        Veteran Member
                        • Aug 19, 2005

That’s what I’m hoping for. If I see all the treks at one time, I’ll pull the trigger on the online order to save on shipping.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 26, 2009

Glad AJ and Bela went back up, got both.

So far I have bought most of new Megos on Target.com

3 Wonder Woman
                          Jeannie set
                          Sulu
                          Chekov
                          Alice
                          Fonzie
                          Kelly
                          AJ
                          Bela

I got 2 each of Batman and Harley at a nearby Target. I work for Target and get 10% discount and red card 5% discount.

Now I need Zod, Mirror set and NORM!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

This is ridiculous.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Jan 19, 2008

I'm very excited for tomorrow morning! I'm going to another Target that is supposed to have them in stock. I still need a few.

Comment

• megomania
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jan 2, 2010

I'm very excited to find a Target in my area actually carrying them. Went against my better judgement and drove to two Targets today....nothing. And have checked the one across the street from my office every day since last Monday...nothing.

Weak on Target's part not to push their stores to get these out. Then again I don't but that "every" Target is getting them.

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎