Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: What are these?

What are these?

Had these hats in my junk box for a few years and need some help identifying them. The first hat isn't Alter Ego Clark Kent hat right? Some Western guy? 2nd hat is AJ Aussie hat but is black not green or brown. Customized or something else? Thanks!
    Mego hats by edtime5, on Flickr

I'm pretty sure the first hat is from Wild Bill Hickok, I know Doc mego has both the repro Clark Kent and Wild Bill.

Images
    That second hat may be markered. Not sure. But the one is a Wild Bill no doubt. Would be too small for Supermanís Head.

Quote Originally Posted by hobub View Post
    That second hat may be markered. Not sure. But the one is a Wild Bill no doubt. Would be too small for Superman’s Head.
    AE Clark Kent reporters hat is a little more smaller and narrower then the Wild Bill hat. I have a repro Kent hat from
    Paul and just compared it to the picture.

Thanks everyone! I didn't think it was Alter Ego hat but never hurts to check to be sure.

Images
    Depending on how many years you had the Aussie hat it could be ctvt...they made a soft squishy black Aussie hat for one of their clowns. And that on the left is definitely a cowboy hat from the western line.

If the Aussie hat is ctvt, it should say ctvt on the inside bottom rim, if it doesn't say anything it might be mego?