Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

I may be in a class by myself when I say this, but if this Comic Action Heroes repro set is successful and FTC makes more DC characters in this mold, I am hoping a future prospect will be the Super Friends characters. As a kid, I had both the Comic Action and Pocket versions of Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman. But I was bummed out that Mego never made the
    Wonder Twins in those figure forms. I would pay most handsomely for Zan and Jayna in Comic Action or Pocket form. Also, Black Vulcan, Samurai, Apache Chief and El Dorado. And of course, other DC favorites like the Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Plastic Man and etc. It would also be awesome to have the Legion of Doom in Comic Action or Pocket form as well. Anyway, that's what I'm saying.

Comment

• Figuremod73
      That 80's guy
      • Jul 27, 2011

What I would like to see FTC. do is the Elastic Superheroes...thing is the one I want the most is a Hulk. Plasticman would still be nice though.

Comment

• Rex Mason
        • Dec 14, 2013

I'm missing the Batman from both Comic Action and Pocket Heroes, so I might pick up those if the repros were faithful. Depending on price point, though, I may just stick to the vintage in this line.

Now if they did the Batcave from Pocket Heroes, that's another story. I'd be all over an affordable exact replica of that one.

Comment

• glimpy
          Loco Chango
          • Feb 5, 2012

I wonder if any new villains will be added? I would really love to see The Riddler
          sigpic

Comment

• LordMudd
            Persistent Member
            • Aug 22, 2011

Originally posted by Rex Mason
            I'm missing the Batman from both Comic Action and Pocket Heroes, so I might pick up those if the repros were faithful. Depending on price point, though, I may just stick to the vintage in this line.

Now if they did the Batcave from Pocket Heroes, that's another story. I'd be all over an affordable exact replica of that one.

CCC.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
              Museum Paramedic
              • Aug 31, 2005

I'm really anticipating these, much more so than any other FTC release. I'm rooting for Comic Action Heroes in Pocket Hero form. Really hope they don't disappoint.

Wow...the sight of that Pocket Heroes Batcave is beautiful. I can imagine the vehicles and playsets. They might have a big hit on their hands, if the quality is there.

Please do a great job with these, FTC!

- Ian
              Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• LordMudd
                Persistent Member
                • Aug 22, 2011

Check out my thread The Batcave under Microverse to see what I did with the large FTC reprocave, if you haven't already. Playmobil also has some good playsets for this scale.

CCC.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                  Museum Paramedic
                  • Aug 31, 2005

^ I did see that. It’s terrific! I love the charm and simplicity of the Mego 3 3/4 inch version, They both have their place. Yours is almost unbelievable; it’s so good.

- Ian
                  Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• tmthor
                    God of Knock-offs
                    • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by LordMudd

CCC.
                    Every time I see that Batcave i am reminded of this
                    army base.jpg

If you look it really does look like a retool of the batcave.....I own the Playset (the Army one) it is pretty simular

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎