X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason73
    Correctamundo!
    • Jan 11, 2009

Comic Action Heroes 3&3/4 announcement

Saw on FTC Facebook page they will be offering DC Comic Action Heroes 3 &3/4" in 2019.
    Last edited by Jason73; Jul 27, '18, 12:43 PM.
    Happy Days-Mego Style
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Yeah it was our newsletter exclusive this morning, psyched.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Remco Monster
      GLOWS in the Dark!
      • May 3, 2006

Really, really, REALLY looking forward to seeing these! Killer news.

Comment

• fun guy
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by palitoy
        Yeah it was our newsletter exclusive this morning, psyched.
        https://mailchi.mp/bba3575479a9/mego...r?e=ce704b24aa
        Yeah,I Am excited about this too.

Comment

• mego
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 16, 2012

Anybody know if these be new sculpts or are these going to be rereleases of the original Mego figures?
          I had several of the originals as a kid, and really loved them... but looking back, man.... I really hope they aren't doing that weird pose again. That was the worst.

Comment

• fun guy
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by mego
            Anybody know if these be new sculpts or are these going to be rereleases of the original Mego figures?
            I had several of the originals as a kid, and really loved them... but looking back, man.... I really hope they aren't doing that weird pose again. That was the worst.
            Yeah,I Hope they are new sculpts.I want to see pictures of them.

Comment

• jeffbearco
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 27, 2011

My hope is that they at least up the paint quality on them. I'd also like to see them done with fabric capes, even if it is vinyl.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• OCSuperman
                Museum Patron
                • Sep 4, 2014

Originally posted by mego
                I played with these as a kid too ... didn't love them then ... the pose and the limited paint always bugged me. I did love the playests ... Batmobile w/ bridge and the Invisible Jet. Fun news for those who are up for the 3 3/4" heroes.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jun 29, 2018

Especially now there are so many cool 66 Batmobiles in that scale.

Comment

• enyawd72
                    Maker of Monsters!
                    • Oct 1, 2009

I hope they don't change a thing! I loved the fact that they were slightly off-model...the chromed emblems on Superman, Shazam, etc.
                    I also loved that most the parts were color cast and had minimal paint.

And they have to come with the little orange bases!

Comment

• ovenmitt
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 26, 2009

I had Pocket Superheroes Superman, Jor-El, Luthor and Zod I re-enacted Superman movies with.

I am so excited for these new FTC 3.75" DC figures! I hope they are straight legs like PSH. MEGO did not make many. I wouldn't mind reissues, but I am expecting new sculpts and lots of new characters. Team builders! JLA, JSA, Titans, Legion of Superheroes, Doom Patrol, Legion of Doom!

This is perfect scale for vehicles and playsets, too. Bat vehicles, Batcave, Invisible Jet, Hall of Justice, Hall of Doom Darth Vader! JLA Satellite, Titans Tower, Fortress of Solitude!

In 2018 FTC has announced 12" and 3.75" DC figures. FTC has covered every MEGO scale! FTC has done more with DC license than any other toy company.

Cannot wait for pics! And price.
                      Last edited by ovenmitt; Jul 27, '18, 8:31 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Will these be Pocket or truly Comic Action Heroes? I like both, perhaps Pocket versions more. But based on the character assortment (including villains), it seems CAH is more likely.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                          Permanent Member
                          • Jun 29, 2018

I had a few of the CAH as a kid and they were fun...but felt limited. Since they used the term Pocket Heroes I am expecting straight legs and fewer crotch and fist combination poses. As for the sculpts they could easily go with the original sculpt and look or like they did with the 18 and 12 inch figures to with resizing the 8 inch sculpts. Which would be cool too. Either way the Funko batmobile is getting some new drivers.

Comment

• The Bat
                            Batman Fanatic
                            • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by OCSuperman
                            I did love the playests ... Batmobile w/ bridge and the Invisible Jet. Fun news for those who are up for the 3 3/4" heroes.
                            Ooh!! That's a VERY interesting thought! I'd like to see the Batmobile even more than the figures...hope that's part of the plan!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                              Permanent Member
                              • Jun 29, 2018

The denim background messed up my head. The text does say Comic Action Heroes.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎