Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: New BSG Comic from Dynamite

Blog Entries

Gold Star New BSG Comic from Dynamite

AUG181189
    (W) Peter David (A) Johnny Desjardins, Edu Menna (CA) John Cassaday
    At last! The epic story youíve been dying to see is here, a galaxy and timeline-spanning saga bringing the two very different (and yet so very much alike) crews of the Battlestar Galacticas series together. But donít expect this historic meeting of heroes to be friendly: they have no idea why they have been brought together, or what the result of this unprecedented meeting is. And it starts here as the legendary Commander Cain and the crew of the Pegasus are revealed to be alive and have encountered an individual they never thought they would meet: the last Cylon. All this has happened before, but there will NEVER be anything like it again!
    In Shops: Oct 03, 2018
    SRP: $19.99

Images
    Love the classic Marvel Galactica cover style.
    Will definitely be picking this up.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    Blog Entries
    Both series together? I'm intrigued.

This series is the new one celebrating the 40th anniversary of the show. Now this one looks like it will be great. The one written by Peter David bringing the two shows together just finished up. To be honest I have always loved David's work but the mini series where the characters from both shows came together was horrible. The story was bad, the art was bad and some of the characters were out of character. The two Starbucks hooking up was awful. Killing Sheba off was even worse and there were a lot of questions that were never answered. Really wanted to like it but all in all I was let down. But again this new series looks great and the zero issue will only be 35 cents to try and bring new readers on board.