Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

I know from the title this is supposed to be about Batman.
    But I'd still love a Wonder Woman playset with one side being IRAC, One side being Paradise Island, and the upper level being done with just clear cut-outs of the Invisible Jet with a couple of clear chairs!
    I'd also love to see Superman's Fortress of Solitude with a Daily Planet side with a simple desk and type writer.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

A wall climbing playset needs to be done. They could throw in a random overstock celebrity figure like the Skipper or a Stooge. All kinds of new Mego Figures could be used on it too.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
        Career Member
        • Nov 22, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        A wall climbing playset needs to be done. They could throw in a random overstock celebrity figure like the Skipper or a Stooge. All kinds of new Mego Figures could be used on it too.
        You could make that with one visit to a hobby shop that sells train scene's. Just buy a wall to the correct scale, add some windows that open and add whatever figure you want. It would make a very nice display.
        "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• Rex Mason
          • Dec 14, 2013

Wayne Manor with the sliding doors to reveal the Bat-poles would be great, as would a Joker hideout (perhaps based on the Joker's Last Laugh (with the playing card symbol doorways)), or that idea for Batgirl's secrete HQ.

But honestly, I'd be content with a reproduction in the regular line of the Wayne Foundation building. Been wanting that set since I was a kid.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

I like the idea of a Commissioner Gordon office playset, but you would need a custom Gordon to sit behind the desk.

I also like the idea of a villain hideout, with certain accessories for that particular villain and the Wayne library room
            with sliding wall and Bat Poles.

But with the talent of some of the members right here, they can make there own playsets, with better quality material, someone's already making a Cheer's bar that's coming out really nice.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎