Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions for future 1966 Batman TV Series Playsets

Maybe this is too....out there....generic villain lairs...done as a 3 wall vertical colorforms set. Vinyl walls and "sticky" decorations...including sound effects and such. Each villain could have their own wall and sticker set...

I would say a building wall face toy with windows where Batman and Robin could climb the Bat-rope, and celebrity figures could pop out of the open windows.

That, and a Catwoman lair of some kind.

Maybe a rocket bike that was in one episode. (or bike-like rocket that figures can sit on, I think there was one on TV)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    an actual playset please..not cardboard
    I wish!!!
    Can you imagine how much they would charge for an actual plastic playset if they are charging this much for laminated cardboard?!? scares me to think of that price tag. I'll make one myself. You would be amazed what you can do with chicken wire and papier mache, Christmas lights and paint.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Megotastrophe View Post
    Maybe this is too....out there....generic villain lairs...done as a 3 wall vertical colorforms set. Vinyl walls and "sticky" decorations...including sound effects and such. Each villain could have their own wall and sticker set...
    The hall of Doom
    hall of doom.jpg

Images
    I would be content if they would redo the 66 Batmobile to a true Mego scale that the figures fit in and it looks like the real car. The mego Batmobile is too small, bulky looking and not accurate. Wouldn't it be cool to have your 66 Batman and Robin actually fit in the Batmobile.

At present a friend of mine with a 3d printer and I are "attempting" to get the correct scale so we can print one. Lots of trial and error.

I know from the title this is supposed to be about Batman.
    But I'd still love a Wonder Woman playset with one side being IRAC, One side being Paradise Island, and the upper level being done with just clear cut-outs of the Invisible Jet with a couple of clear chairs!
    I'd also love to see Superman's Fortress of Solitude with a Daily Planet side with a simple desk and type writer.

JeffBearCO

Images
    Blog Entries
    A wall climbing playset needs to be done. They could throw in a random overstock celebrity figure like the Skipper or a Stooge. All kinds of new Mego Figures could be used on it too.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    A wall climbing playset needs to be done. They could throw in a random overstock celebrity figure like the Skipper or a Stooge. All kinds of new Mego Figures could be used on it too.
    You could make that with one visit to a hobby shop that sells train scene's. Just buy a wall to the correct scale, add some windows that open and add whatever figure you want. It would make a very nice display.

Wayne Manor with the sliding doors to reveal the Bat-poles would be great, as would a Joker hideout (perhaps based on the Joker's Last Laugh (with the playing card symbol doorways)), or that idea for Batgirl's secrete HQ.

But honestly, I'd be content with a reproduction in the regular line of the Wayne Foundation building. Been wanting that set since I was a kid.

I like the idea of a Commissioner Gordon office playset, but you would need a custom Gordon to sit behind the desk.

I also like the idea of a villain hideout, with certain accessories for that particular villain and the Wayne library room
    with sliding wall and Bat Poles.

But with the talent of some of the members right here, they can make there own playsets, with better quality material, someone's already making a Cheer's bar that's coming out really nice.