X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by Legend of Link
    Got the fabric today. I can’t express my happiness. It’s exactly what I’ve been searching for for! Some cool stuff is gonna be coming soon!
    Awesome Sean! Can't wait to see your upcoming custom creations...

I told you... Scott is da' man in matters of textiles... Also my consultant with GI Joe matters...

So proud of my forum bros and sis!!!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Thank you for the kind words.

Sean, I'm pleased you like it and am looking forward to seeing your project.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

I sometimes run into a slight problem with two-way stretch material because of the weird way I put things together, namely overhand stitching stuff right on the figure. Harder to get it even and the edge straight. I find a few colors of the one way stretch jet set jersey knit (which is about as close as I've ever found to the original Mego fabric) at Jo Ann's (100% polyester, no spandex), but online buying is chancey because you can't feel the actual finish, and a lot of things get labeled jersey/slinky knit that don't work. Any suggestions? Especially for good old Green Lantern kelly green? In my 55 years on this earth, I have found usable material in that color a total of three times. It really ISN"T easy being green...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎