Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site rep - what states have they been found in?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

I checked the one near me on Sunday. no luck

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

As Tom (MIB41) mentioned, I found an entire, fairly well-stocked, endcap display at the TARGET in Clarksville, IN. As I stood there looking through what they had, a woman in her probably mid-thirties came by, looked at the Mirror Universe TREK set and promptly placed one in her cart. She came back a couple of minutes later and also nabbed a "I DREAM OF JEANNIE" set as well as a 14" Batman and WW. The clerk I spoke with about the display was super cool and, while he told me they had no Fonzies or Hendrix' in as of yet, his little handheld device showed that they were supposed to be getting them, probably on the next truck.
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

I really want that Hendrix Mego....2 in fact, one to open and one to pack away

Comment

• J.B.
          Guild Navigator
          • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
          I found them yesterday in Eagle Rock CA. at the one on Colorado Blvd.
          The Pasadena Target on Colorado will get their delivery next week.
          You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• SAS-KY
            • Jun 12, 2014

Originally posted by MIB41
            It was only one and that was at the Middletown store next to Walmart. Good news though. Across the bridge in Jeffersonville, Indiana my great friend and bro Chris (Emeraldknight) walked up on a full display. So mark that as the latest location. Here's a shot.

[IMG][/IMG]
            Thanks - I was checking St. Matthews and Springhurst without success. Hopefully Sunday.

Comment

• tmthor
              God of Knock-offs
              • Nov 29, 2005

I talked to a Target employee tonight in MA they have them in the back and will be putting them out over the next couple of days. He told me they are having a major reset in the toy department and as the change over starts they will be put out.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 4, 2011

I found all 14" figures along with Tootie, Sulu, Alice, Peg, Piper, Norm and both the Jeannie and ST boxed sets at the Target in Redwood City, CA. Checked a bunch of others in the area and in San Jose and so far that was the only one that had any. And they were everywhere. No rhyme or reason to where they had them aside from that fact that all the female figures were in the "girls" toy section and the male figures were in the "boys" section. I don't think they had a clue what to do with them or where they belonged to be honest. My recommendation? Check the entire toy section and poke around. You may be surprised what you find.

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
                  Career Member
                  • Nov 22, 2011

Sarasota Florida, Not until August 6th I was told by the store manager last night.
                  "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 14, 2012

The Las Vegas, NV Target on the corner of Charleston and Flamingo had two Fonzies, two Kelly Garrets, and two Star Trek 2-packs this morning (apologies for the blurry photos)...
                    Mego2018-Fonzie-Target.jpg
                    Mego2018-Trek2Pack-Target.jpg
                    ...they have one of each now.

Comment

• hedrap
                      Permanent Member
                      • Feb 10, 2009

Cali shipping docks unload. Trucks heads three directions, NW, SW, East. The farthest point reached has been Indy.

So by the time they hit the eastern seaboard and unload, it will be into the weekend. I would guess Florida gets a late shipment thanks to Texas being in the way.

Comment

• pmwasson
                        Maker
                        • Sep 12, 2007

I got Zod, Wonder Woman, Sulu, AJ and Dracula in the Sherwood, OR Target.
                        They weren't on the shelf but I had the DPCI numbers (087-16-3112 8" Assortment and 087-16-2677 14" Assortment) which Target uses to track inventory. A nice lady brought me a box of each from the back. She opened the boxes in front of me and they were evenly packed 2 of each, so I got one of each, leaving one of each for others. I'm guessing they may of had more boxes in back with different figures, but I didn't want to bother her anymore. She said they were redoing the toy section next week, which is consistent with the July 29th street date.
                        I didn't bring the 2-pack DPCI number, so I didn't get those, but I believe the number is 087-16-2661.
                        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• The Bat
                          Batman Fanatic
                          • Jul 14, 2002

Nothing in New Hampshire yet.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 19, 2011

Originally posted by Capt_Kirk
                            Sarasota Florida, Not until August 6th I was told by the store manager last night.

Same, here in Orlando I was told, Captain.

Frustrating.

Corny
                            Cornelius POTA sigpic MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes :ape:
                            :smiley13: Cornelius is home.
                            I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Comment

• ZombieJimC
                              Persistent Member
                              • Mar 12, 2014

nothing in Jersey. Target kid told me today August sixth they would be arriving.

Comment

• hedrap
                                Permanent Member
                                • Feb 10, 2009

Originally posted by pmwasson
                                I got Zod, Wonder Woman, Sulu, AJ and Dracula in the Sherwood, OR Target.
                                They weren't on the shelf but I had the DPCI numbers (087-16-3112 8" Assortment and 087-16-2677 14" Assortment) which Target uses to track inventory. A nice lady brought me a box of each from the back. She opened the boxes in front of me and they were evenly packed 2 of each, so I got one of each, leaving one of each for others. I'm guessing they may of had more boxes in back with different figures, but I didn't want to bother her anymore. She said they were redoing the toy section next week, which is consistent with the July 29th street date.
                                I didn't bring the 2-pack DPCI number, so I didn't get those, but I believe the number is 087-16-2661.
                                You really got them to bring it out? Man, my kids couldn't even get that done. The employees have all been skittish because the entire toy area is being revamped.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎