X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Clearance Collectible Toys at Target

OK so I checked my Target for Early Bird Megos, no luck. But in the collectible section in the Electronics/Media area I found some nice clearance Stuff

Zorn from Son of Zorn, HeMan style cartoon on Adult Swim, 5.98, and a Metric Buttload of the 1 inch painted metal miniatures. I stuck to DC but they had many lines there. I wanna say 24 pk was 9.98, the 12 pack was 4.98 and the 6 packs were 2.98. Not a bad haul.
  • tmthor
    God of Knock-offs
    • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
    OK so I checked my Target for Early Bird Megos, no luck. But in the collectible section in the Electronics/Media area I found some nice clearance Stuff

Zorn from Son of Zorn, HeMan style cartoon on Adult Swim, 5.98, and a Metric Buttload of the 1 inch painted metal miniatures. I stuck to DC but they had many lines there. I wanna say 24 pk was 9.98, the 12 pack was 4.98 and the 6 packs were 2.98. Not a bad haul.
    Your millage may vary I just picked up both Zorns for $3.98
    but to add to your list many of the Imaginex are on clearence I managed to get the Darksied and Parademon (they say minion) for $1.98 and I did not get it (they had tons) Mr Freeze and a vehicle for $5.98. Also a lot of Funko was on clearance too

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

None of my stores have had Zorn figures for like a year.

Comment

• Remco Monster
        GLOWS in the Dark!
        • May 3, 2006

Just picked up a Pin Mates, Doc Ock for $2.50 today!

Comment

• LordMudd
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 22, 2011

Only thing I would look for there would be Stranger Things 4" 11, and they sold out of her months ago.

CCC.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

you mean the 3.75 inch action figure? they had that at my Target. I considered getting it for my daughter as she loves the show

Comment

• boss
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 18, 2003

The Son of Zorn in my Target has a broken off leg rattling around inside the package.
              Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• tmthor
                God of Knock-offs
                • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by Remco Monster
                Just picked up a Pin Mates, Doc Ock for $2.50 today!
                The Marvel pinmates are 1.98 at one target I am tempted but have not bit yet

Comment

• MRP
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 19, 2016

I bought a bunch of the Marvel Pinmates while there this weekend. Dr. Strange, Luke Cage, Black Panther, Black Widow, Black Cat and Spider-Woman. They had others but they weren't characters I was particularly fond of, so I passed. There was a bunch of the Son of Zorn figs too, 10-12 of the regular and 4-5 of the office gear figs, but they were a hard pass for me. I did pick up one of the Funko Uncle Scrooge figures on clearance, as they were making way for the new Duck Tales figures.

-M
                  Last edited by MRP; Jul 31, '18, 1:26 AM.
                  "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jun 29, 2018

I went to another target for office zorn...3.98. Saw at another target today the regular zorn for 8.98. They had plenty of the 3 pack stranger things...I thought about it but it was 20 bux per 3 pack.

Comment

• tmthor
                      God of Knock-offs
                      • Nov 29, 2005

the endcaps are overfilling with stuff on clearance even some toys that have just come out

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎