Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: The return of Star Wars card board playsets

Images

The return of Star Wars card board playsets

Solo to get retro card board playsets. They look fun. Hopefully we'll see more of these.

http://starwarscollector.com/8-front...-inch-playsets
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Cool! simple and effective playsets

Images
    Blog Entries
    Surprised Solo is getting anything else toywise.
    Planet Earth is Blue

I love those.

They should have been cheaper. It would have been a fun thing if it didn't have a collector retail price.

These are so cool. Would love to see some classic environments or all purpose generic environments done like this.

Good for Solo getting some love!
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    Surprised Solo is getting anything else toywise.
    As was I.

I'm a big fan of the 6 inch figure line... and there's quite a bit more "Solo" coming there as well.

And as I've often been w/Megoesque product, a lot of times I'll begrudge a certain item because it displaces an item that I believe is a lot more profitable (whether I want the "profitable" item or not), as my biggest argument (and I believe most air-tight, altho' that has blown up in my face consistently). I mean, come on, "Solo" vs. OT?
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Images
    Hey guys... if you like this kind of stuff check out "Cardboard Galaxy" on Facebook/eBay.

I've spent hundreds on this guy's stuff. He's already commented on this new cardboard move by Hasbro predictably positively.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix