Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

Its a great interview. Was that Marty's grandson in the background ringing up orders? He was fun at Mego Meet and really seemed enjoy being with his grandfather.
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• KOMonger
      Banned
      • Feb 17, 2015

Originally posted by JediJaida
      Doc's stuff could only be an improvement over FTC.
      We can only hope. Let's remember, they are still being manufactured in China. They tend to like to say "Yes, can do" when given rush jobs or bigger orders under a tight deadline, but final product QC goes down and the targeted customer ends up staying away.
      Last edited by KOMonger; Jul 22, '18, 2:48 PM.

Comment

• comicmike
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 22, 2009

So friggin' awesome...with such friggin' awesome people. Such a wonderful time we are living in, *right now*. So exciting!! Paul is an angel

Comment

• EmergencyIan
          Museum Paramedic
          • Aug 31, 2005

I forgot this in my first post, but I was a bit disappointed that it sounds like Mego won’t be making any pocket heroes or other 3 3/4 inch figures. That would be exciting and I think they would sell well, but I’m not running a toy company. Or, maybe that’s not the case and there are plans to make some 3 3/4 figures or the thinking will change to the favor of these. Fingers crossed.

- Ian
          Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• The Bat
            Batman Fanatic
            • Jul 14, 2002

Wow!! That was a totally awesome interview...you're the man Paul!! It's obvious Mego wouldn't even be back without you, because you refused to let it go...you didn't give up!!!☺
            sigpic

Comment

• Chris
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 23, 2009

Great interview!!! Thank you so much for posting.
              If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 14, 2012

What I found interesting is that he referred to this first wave of figures as the "b-list" characters, and said the second wave would have a stronger mix of characters, and the third wave will be coming out close to the holidays and have the best mix of characters. And I'm thinking, "a b-list that includes Batman, Wonder Woman, Bela Lugosi, Captain Kirk, Fonzie, etc...?" I am very intrigued to see what characters will be coming in waves 2 and 3!

Comment

• hedrap
                  Permanent Member
                  • Feb 10, 2009

^Yeah, I played that back. I would think he means the Target gimme's are heavy in wave 1.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎