Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wise guy
    Career Member
    • Dec 29, 2014

why is there a neck on the body and one on the head ? The head still looks too small
    and the buff body too big . I hope they fix this issue by wave 2 because I am not buying any 14'' unless they do and Superman should come before Zod in any toy line

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
      Often invisible
      • Jul 18, 2002

....AAAAAAAAAND the part I didn't want to have to deal with. This is why I didn't post this on Facebook.

This thread was intended to display the Batman sculpt. If you want to complain about the figure, there are plenty of other threads you can post in where people are already complaining about it.
      Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• ZombieJimC
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 12, 2014

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
        ....AAAAAAAAAND the part I didn't want to have to deal with. This is why I didn't post this on Facebook.

This thread was intended to display the Batman sculpt. If you want to complain about the figure, there are plenty of other threads you can post in where people are already complaining about it.
        I can only speak for myself but I think he looks cool. The head is fantastic.

Comment

• TomStrong
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 22, 2011

I love the sculpt! Thank you so much for sharing and I hope you continue to do so in the future. As for the figure it looks awesome and in the mego tradition. I’ll be getting one as soon as I can.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Wonderful sculpt. I can see this working for a variety of Batman eras. Hopefully we see this eventually reused for a blue and grey Super Powers style Batman.
            Last edited by Werewolf; Jul 25, '18, 7:24 PM. Reason: typos
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• J.B.
              Guild Navigator
              • Jun 23, 2010

Amazing Sculpt.
              You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

The more I look at it, the more it makes me think of a modern update to the MPC Super Powers Batman model kit, which was a reissue/update of the classic Aurora kit. Your sculpt is far more realistic and detailed, but it gives me that same "Masked Manhunter" vibe.

Man, I love the hell outta this!

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                  Often invisible
                  • Jul 18, 2002

Thanks, everyone. Paul Clarke said I should share the sculpts once the figures were announced. It's just a little peek behind the curtain of toy production. There's more to come.
                  Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• TRDouble
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
                    Thanks, everyone. Paul Clarke said I should share the sculpts once the figures were announced. It's just a little peek behind the curtain of toy production. There's more to come.
                    I hope we didn't scare you off with our other comments! I enjoy seeing the original sculpts.

Thanks for posting them.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 20, 2011

Yep! I hope we see more of your great work in the future both here and on store shelves!
                      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• K
                        Fun Will Now Commence
                        • Jun 20, 2001

You SHOULD be happy! It's amazing! Bravo!
                        I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎