X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

Oh wow... those look nice.

I tend to only collect main characters, so I'll pick up all four.

Now if only DC animation would do a MOTU movie under Bruce Timms supervision, I'll be good for awhile.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I've tried the figures with a few more vehicles. They don't fit into stuff that was always a tight fit like Stridor or Roton. After playing with these for awhile I'm actually kind of missing the rubber bands. That kind of articulation design was more forgiving when trying to squeeze them into vehicles.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Klosterheim
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 23, 2013

It may be another case of the original way being better than the new way.

The original designers knew best, they knew what was compatible with accessories/vehicles and what would function.

Like Star Wars Kenner, everything seems to work perfectly, it's like the figure plastic and vehicle plastic merge together and support each other, they are pieces that are meant to be combined.

-but modern re-makes are wonderful for a display, when kept on card or in box.

The 1980's will show there are many lost secrets to the art and construction of the toys. (just like the lost secrets of the pyramids)

Comment

• EmergencyIan
          Museum Paramedic
          • Aug 31, 2005

^ Great post! Well said.

- Ian
          Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Klosterheim
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 23, 2013

Thanks!

Comment

• Klosterheim
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 23, 2013

Hello Werewolf,

Have you seen the Castle Grayskull Carpet?

"Masters of the Universe Rug - Grayskull Dungeon"

Update: It may have been previously posted, the rug rings a bell, but I forget certain things. I look at a lot of online places. Sometimes I get old news repeated on my Twitter.
              Last edited by Klosterheim; Aug 21, '18, 5:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎