Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTC really quiet on releases. specifically 77 Wonder Woman.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capt_Kirk
    Career Member
    • Nov 22, 2011

FTC really quiet on releases. specifically 77 Wonder Woman.

I'm not seeing, hearing anything on FTC releases. One would think with all the talk of Mego being back online they would beef up marketing and release info on their new lines. I for one am dying to see the new 77 Wonder Woman figure. I'm 50/50 hyped and scared

Has anyone heard anything on them? Do they not go to SDCC? I'm 45 minutes from them and crickets. Weird.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"
  • Mary Canary
    Career Member
    • Jun 21, 2017

I don't think they go to SDCC.
    They also have a habit of announcing things super far in advance. Who knows when the WW line will actually materialize. Though supposedly they have a bunch of stuff coming in August.

They posted their Teen Titans figures on FB since the live action trailer came out. And today they announced 22 12 inch figures. I'd say that's a pretty good volley back at Mego unless they just came up with this plan yesterday.

Comment

• Mego Magyar
      Permanent Member
      • Jan 17, 2011

If I remember correctly Batman '66 was a year or more from announcement to actually been released

Comment

• BATMAN89
        Mego obsessed!!!
        • Jul 20, 2010

Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
        My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
          Career Member
          • Nov 22, 2011

Still cricket's on 70s Wonder Woman...

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

how many releases a month do they need to do to please everybody? The WW77 line was just one of the lines talked about for 2018.

Comment

• Boywonder0
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
              how many releases a month do they need to do to please everybody? The WW77 line was just one of the lines talked about for 2018.
              Yup! Every once in a while a new member appears at the forum and wants to crown himself as the king of posts... Speaking pretty much about everything...

Comment

• comicmike
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by comicmike
                If it is correct, I'm reading it is initially only season 2 & 3 of the '70s era Lynda Carter series; and not 'til a release date of June 30, 2019. (Ugh, that's another year from now; & I'm more of a fan of the season 1- WWII ep's....)

Figures Toy Company DC Comics: ‘Wonder Woman’ Classic TV Series Retro Action Figure Doll – Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman

"Bronze Age Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman plastic and vinyl retro action figure doll with full-color imprinted facial details, inspired by her appearance in Seasons 2 and 3 of The New Adventures of Wonder Woman television series which aired on CBS from 1977-1979 and the DC Comics Wonder Woman ’77 digital comic series (2015).

Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman is the first in a series of collectible retro action figure dolls inspired by the Wonder Woman Classic TV Series."
                Announced Figures 2018 Now Shipping! - KISS Love Gun 12" figures in retro packaging - Joker's Daughter (Duella Dent) - Villain 4 packs, 4 main Batman villain pack, and separate villains with henchmen 4 packs - Supergirl "Classic", The first Supergirl, Harley Quinn (maskless), Two Face Early 2019 3 3/4 inch

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jun 29, 2018

Yea I was here since the Museum first opened back in 2001.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 26, 2009

Today MEGO Museum tweeted:

" If you thought last week's FTC announcement was a game changer, wait until you read this week's announcement. It's an abundance of awesome."

More DC? Another comic book company celebrates it's 80th in 2019 which would be "timely" for Megos.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by ovenmitt
                      More DC? Another comic book company celebrates it's 80th in 2019 which would be "timely" for Megos.
                      You are a true visionary... Always seeing things where no one else does...
                      Last edited by Boywonder0; Jul 25, '18, 3:18 PM.

Comment

• fun guy
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by ovenmitt
                        Today MEGO Museum tweeted:

" If you thought last week's FTC announcement was a game changer, wait until you read this week's announcement. It's an abundance of awesome."

Yeah,count me in.I Would like to see new marvel megos from FTC!

Comment

• drogge
                          Career Member
                          • Jul 24, 2009

is this a hint Marvel Mego-like figures are on the way?

Comment

• Teemu
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by drogge
                            is this a hint Marvel Mego-like figures are on the way?
                            I doubt it...they have to go through the master license holder (Hasbro) first. Hasbro gave strict rules on the emce stuff.

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
                              Career Member
                              • Nov 22, 2011

I wasn't trying to offend. I'm really excited about this line and an update from FTC would be nice...

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎