Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help !! Threads and Mego Meet deleted

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmergencyIan View Post
    Look Corny, you know, and have been told, that your doing unwanted and, more importantly, unacceptable things in the forum, over and over, with multiple warnings to not continue, yet you do. You should count yourself lucky that you have not been banned from the group, yet.

- Ian

Also Ian, I'm a value member for 2 seasons with Mego Museum Yahoo Fantasy Football and a paying customer.

I find your comment very insulting and borderline harassing,

I will be reporting you to Scotty and the rest of the mods here a MM.

Today has been a mess, and your post doesn't help.

Corny.

Also, Ian...mind you I have purchased $$ not one, not two but 3 !! MM tee shirts from Scotty over the years so I would say I'm in pretty good standing with MM.
    Last edited by Cornelius POTA; Jul 22, '18 at 2:21 PM.
    Cornelius POTA MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes
    Cornelius is home.
    I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Images
    Blog Entries
    seriously don't waste money on an IT guy. Its not your computer.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    seriously don't waste money on an IT guy. Its not your computer.
    Thanks thunder, you a true MM friend and I appreciate you looking out for my best interests.

That being sad, I'm sold it's PC issue. This has never happened to me here in the MM

I have to take a vacation day on Thursday and miss work and my wife is not to happy.

She doesn't want the IT computer guy in the house alone. geez...

I'm sure the issue will be resolved by next weekend I'm praying.

With 113 views on my thread I know I have a lot of friends here at Mego Museum.

Corny
    Cornelius is home.

Images
    Blog Entries
    really you are going to spend money on a tech over some deleted threads on a toy site?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius POTA View Post
    What !!!! This is the first I have known ? I've never received a PM or nobody PM's me back explaining. I've been a royal MM member and have donated on a few occasions. Also I have paid and bought Mego with several members on this site with trusted payment and have done good. Unacceptable ? Unwanted things ? Like ? If you are referring to Mego Meet 2015, OK, I changed the name to Mego Mania 2019 and now I know I can't use the Mego name at all. So outside that little bump I don't know what your talking about.

You sir, Ian have been very mislead. I honestly believe it's a tech issue and having my PC tech come out on Thursday am.
    You sir need to check out my Museum user name - I suggest you stop using Mego Mania....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by megomania View Post
    You sir need to check out my Museum user name - I suggest you stop using Mego Mania....
    Yes, I know. Not using Mego or Mania. Will think up another name at some point. But I'm not there right now.

Thank you kind sir.
    Cornelius is home.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Hey Corny, seriously if threads vanish or posts do there is a reason not tied to your PC. I'm sure the house call PC doctor will explain it to you better, tho.

Images
    Belly!
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boss View Post
    Belly!
    there's an oldie lol

Images
    Blog Entries