• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cornelius POTA
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2011

Help !! Threads and Mego Meet deleted

Hey MM peeps.

I'm now hiring at IT computer guy to come check out my computer for $75 he is charging me.

Over the last few weeks my post in MM threads are mysteriously being deleted ?

Some stay, some go away ?

Also on Tueday, my Mego Meet 2014 - 2018 forum went away after I was asking to start up Mego Mania Florida 2018 ? weird ?

I've sent out 4 or 5 PMs to ADMIN and JD, and trying to get a hold of Brian, Robyn, Steve, and Joe and NO response?

I'm not even sure they are getting my PM's

So I hate to spend $75 on my computer guy to figure out but i'm up against the wall here and don't know where to turn.

Any help would be appreciated.

Corny.
    Cornelius POTA sigpic MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes :ape:
    :smiley13: Cornelius is home.
    I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Well, hope you solve that "mystery". lol
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      Well, hope you solve that "mystery". lol
      Thanks thunderbolt.

Not sure if you mean it with that comment or serious ?

Anyway, while I have you...are you up for starting a Mego Mania 2019 in FLA. Think you were an original from our last time.

PM please, don't want to give away any ideas publically if we pull this off just yet.

Thanks for understanding.
      Last edited by Cornelius POTA; Jul 20, '18, 9:58 AM.

Comment

• hedrap
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 10, 2009

Mego Meet has purchase passes, as they have to pay a licensing fee to use the word Mego.

So you may want to rename it. Something like Action Hysteria Interchange.

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
          Career Member
          • Nov 22, 2011

Originally posted by Cornelius POTA
          Hey MM peeps.

I'm now hiring at IT computer guy to come check out my computer for $75 he is charging me.

Over the last few weeks my post in MM threads are mysteriously being deleted ?

Some stay, some go away ?

Also on Tueday, my Mego Meet 2014 - 2018 forum went away after I was asking to start up Mego Mania Florida 2018 ? weird ?

I've sent out 4 or 5 PMs to ADMIN and JD, and trying to get a hold of Brian, Robyn, Steve, and Joe and NO response?

I'm not even sure they are getting my PM's

So I hate to spend $75 on my computer guy to figure out but i'm up against the wall here and don't know where to turn.

Any help would be appreciated.

Corny.
          Dude, I'm in Florida and I'm a Network Admin. I could look at your Computer and save you a ton. Don't get ripped off. If you need a PC let me know.
          "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• sprytel
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 26, 2009

Sounds like it could be a keyboard driver issue.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Thanks thunderbolt.

Not sure if you mean it with that comment or serious ?

Anyway, while I have you...are you up for starting a Mego Mania 2019 in FLA. Think you were an original from our last time.

PM please, don't want to give away any ideas publically if we pull this off just yet.

Thanks for understanding.
              Not interested, and you should contact a mod if you want an explanation about the threads, not a pc tech.
              Last edited by thunderbolt; Jul 21, '18, 2:37 AM.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                Museum Paramedic
                • Aug 31, 2005

Look Corny, you know, and have been told, that your doing unwanted and, more importantly, unacceptable things in the forum, over and over, with multiple warnings to not continue, yet you do. You should count yourself lucky that you have not been banned from the group, yet.

- Ian
                Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 19, 2011

Originally posted by EmergencyIan
                  Look Corny, you know, and have been told, that your doing unwanted and, more importantly, unacceptable things in the forum, over and over, with multiple warnings to not continue, yet you do. You should count yourself lucky that you have not been banned from the group, yet.

- Ian
                  What !!!! This is the first I have known ? I've never received a PM or nobody PM's me back explaining. I've been a royal MM member and have donated on a few occasions. Also I have paid and bought Mego with several members on this site with trusted payment and have done good. Unacceptable ? Unwanted things ? Like ? If you are referring to Mego Meet 2015, OK, I changed the name to Mego Mania 2019 and now I know I can't use the Mego name at all. So outside that little bump I don't know what your talking about.

You sir, Ian have been very mislead. I honestly believe it's a tech issue and having my PC tech come out on Thursday am.

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 19, 2011

Originally posted by sprytel
                    Sounds like it could be a keyboard driver issue.
                    Will see, sprytel. I appreciate your feedback. Thanks Mego buddy.

Having a PC tech come out on Thursday. Cash is tight so I have to put on a CC...... but rather donate to the MM honestly.

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 19, 2011

Originally posted by EmergencyIan

- Ian

Also Ian, I'm a value member for 2 seasons with Mego Museum Yahoo Fantasy Football and a paying customer.

I find your comment very insulting and borderline harassing,

I will be reporting you to Scotty and the rest of the mods here a MM.

Today has been a mess, and your post doesn't help.

Corny.

Also, Ian...mind you I have purchased $$ not one, not two but 3 !! MM tee shirts from Scotty over the years so I would say I'm in pretty good standing with MM.
                      Last edited by Cornelius POTA; Jul 22, '18, 2:21 PM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

seriously don't waste money on an IT guy. Its not your computer.

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 19, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                          seriously don't waste money on an IT guy. Its not your computer.
                          Thanks thunder, you a true MM friend and I appreciate you looking out for my best interests.

That being sad, I'm sold it's PC issue. This has never happened to me here in the MM

I have to take a vacation day on Thursday and miss work and my wife is not to happy.

She doesn't want the IT computer guy in the house alone. geez...

I'm sure the issue will be resolved by next weekend I'm praying.

With 113 views on my thread I know I have a lot of friends here at Mego Museum.

Corny

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

really you are going to spend money on a tech over some deleted threads on a toy site?

Comment

• megomania
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jan 2, 2010

What !!!! This is the first I have known ? I've never received a PM or nobody PM's me back explaining. I've been a royal MM member and have donated on a few occasions. Also I have paid and bought Mego with several members on this site with trusted payment and have done good. Unacceptable ? Unwanted things ? Like ? If you are referring to Mego Meet 2015, OK, I changed the name to Mego Mania 2019 and now I know I can't use the Mego name at all. So outside that little bump I don't know what your talking about.

You sir, Ian have been very mislead. I honestly believe it's a tech issue and having my PC tech come out on Thursday am.
                              You sir need to check out my Museum user name - I suggest you stop using Mego Mania....

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎