Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help !! Threads and Mego Meet deleted

Images

Ape Help !! Threads and Mego Meet deleted

Hey MM peeps.

I'm now hiring at IT computer guy to come check out my computer for $75 he is charging me.

Over the last few weeks my post in MM threads are mysteriously being deleted ?

Some stay, some go away ?

Also on Tueday, my Mego Meet 2014 - 2018 forum went away after I was asking to start up Mego Mania Florida 2018 ? weird ?

I've sent out 4 or 5 PMs to ADMIN and JD, and trying to get a hold of Brian, Robyn, Steve, and Joe and NO response?

I'm not even sure they are getting my PM's

So I hate to spend $75 on my computer guy to figure out but i'm up against the wall here and don't know where to turn.

Any help would be appreciated.

Corny.
    Cornelius POTA MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes
    Cornelius is home.
    I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Well, hope you solve that "mystery". lol
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    Well, hope you solve that "mystery". lol
    Thanks thunderbolt.

Not sure if you mean it with that comment or serious ?

Anyway, while I have you...are you up for starting a Mego Mania 2019 in FLA. Think you were an original from our last time.

PM please, don't want to give away any ideas publically if we pull this off just yet.

Thanks for understanding.
    Last edited by Cornelius POTA; Jul 20, '18 at 9:58 AM.
    Cornelius is home.

Images
    Mego Meet has purchase passes, as they have to pay a licensing fee to use the word Mego.

So you may want to rename it. Something like Action Hysteria Interchange.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius POTA View Post
    Hey MM peeps.

I'm now hiring at IT computer guy to come check out my computer for $75 he is charging me.

Over the last few weeks my post in MM threads are mysteriously being deleted ?

Some stay, some go away ?

Also on Tueday, my Mego Meet 2014 - 2018 forum went away after I was asking to start up Mego Mania Florida 2018 ? weird ?

I've sent out 4 or 5 PMs to ADMIN and JD, and trying to get a hold of Brian, Robyn, Steve, and Joe and NO response?

I'm not even sure they are getting my PM's

So I hate to spend $75 on my computer guy to figure out but i'm up against the wall here and don't know where to turn.

Any help would be appreciated.

Corny.
    Dude, I'm in Florida and I'm a Network Admin. I could look at your Computer and save you a ton. Don't get ripped off. If you need a PC let me know.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Images
    Sounds like it could be a keyboard driver issue.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius POTA View Post
    Thanks thunderbolt.

Not sure if you mean it with that comment or serious ?

Anyway, while I have you...are you up for starting a Mego Mania 2019 in FLA. Think you were an original from our last time.

PM please, don't want to give away any ideas publically if we pull this off just yet.

Thanks for understanding.
    Not interested, and you should contact a mod if you want an explanation about the threads, not a pc tech.
    Last edited by thunderbolt; Jul 21, '18 at 2:37 AM.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Look Corny, you know, and have been told, that your doing unwanted and, more importantly, unacceptable things in the forum, over and over, with multiple warnings to not continue, yet you do. You should count yourself lucky that you have not been banned from the group, yet.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmergencyIan View Post
    Look Corny, you know, and have been told, that your doing unwanted and, more importantly, unacceptable things in the forum, over and over, with multiple warnings to not continue, yet you do. You should count yourself lucky that you have not been banned from the group, yet.

- Ian
    What !!!! This is the first I have known ? I've never received a PM or nobody PM's me back explaining. I've been a royal MM member and have donated on a few occasions. Also I have paid and bought Mego with several members on this site with trusted payment and have done good. Unacceptable ? Unwanted things ? Like ? If you are referring to Mego Meet 2015, OK, I changed the name to Mego Mania 2019 and now I know I can't use the Mego name at all. So outside that little bump I don't know what your talking about.

You sir, Ian have been very mislead. I honestly believe it's a tech issue and having my PC tech come out on Thursday am.
    Cornelius is home.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    Sounds like it could be a keyboard driver issue.
    Will see, sprytel. I appreciate your feedback. Thanks Mego buddy.

Having a PC tech come out on Thursday. Cash is tight so I have to put on a CC...... but rather donate to the MM honestly.
    Cornelius is home.