Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZombieJimC
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 12, 2014

A guy at Target pulled one of these out of the back and put it in my hand around 9:30 this morning. Its a beautiful set. Then he whipped out a box of Wonder Woman and Zod. It was extremely cool seeing new Mego figures up close and personal again. He said they were the only ones they had. It was very exciting and the hunt continues.

Comment

• SKotK
      Career Member
      • Mar 11, 2014

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
      This set doesn't come with the Mego club sign-up sheet, like the Trek two pack does. Bummer.
      Yeah, I wonder why that is? I opened my Trek 2-pack and the sign-up sheet is there (along with those cool bonus viewscreens!). I haven't opened my Jeannie 2-pack, but I assume like yours it won't have the Mego club card.

--SKot
      Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

Wouldn't that be hilarious if they accidentally swapped the Hagman and McMahon sculpts and nobody caught it...

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
          Career Member
          • Nov 22, 2011

Originally posted by tjacwave50
          Yes, the Tony Nelson head will make some real nice customs, but I'm guessing you will have to buy extra Jeannie
          two packs to do this and that could get expensive, although you would have multiple Jeannies.
          I'm thinking a Tony would make a great red shirt Trek figure. Jeannie has a lot of possibilities. They did a great job on her eyes.
          "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎