X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capt_Kirk
    Career Member
    • Nov 22, 2011

Originally posted by Mary Canary
    I think Bosley would be fun, especially if he comes with Charlie (a little speaker).
    Agreed,
    I would like to see all the figures come with more accessories. I'm a Trek guy so I would love all the trek figs to come with something they use all the time.
    Uhura, come with ear receiver
    Scotty, his sonic wrench
    Dr. McCoy, med kit
    Spock, a computer
    Kirk, Phaser rifle.
    things like that.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• RonnyG
      Career Member
      • Apr 23, 2014

I found a picture of the back of the card. Interesting to note that Cheryl Ladd's character's name, Kris, appears on the back, but Farrah's character's name, Jill, does not.

Comment

• Mary Canary
        Career Member
        • Jun 21, 2017

What? No Farrah?

Comment

• EmergencyIan
          Museum Paramedic
          • Aug 31, 2005

I happened to watch the show last night (second season) and they showed their figures, close- up, at the end of the episode. That was pretty neat. MeTV aired it.

- Ian
          Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• rykerw1701
            Persistent Member
            • Aug 27, 2007

Originally posted by EmergencyIan
            I happened to watch the show last night (second season) and they showed their figures, close- up, at the end of the episode. That was pretty neat. MeTV aired it.

- Ian
            That was much of the appeal of the show. The actresses showing their figures and such.

Comment

• RonnyG
              Career Member
              • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by rykerw1701
              That was much of the appeal of the show. The actresses showing their figures and such.
              HA HA! Well, there's human figures and then there's toy figures. lol
              I think Ian is referring to the season 2 episode, "Mother Goose Is Running for His Life," where they incorporated the Hasbro Charlie's Angels figures into the episode, and yes, it was pretty neat!
              Here's a shot of them holding them!

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                Museum Paramedic
                • Aug 31, 2005

^ Yes, that’s exactly it.

LOL I hadn’t even thought of their body shapes, in this instance.

- Ian

Comment

• scott metzger
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by Mary Canary
                  What? No Farrah?
                  They seem to be going with sets/multiples of three with most of these, and that was the line-up when the show was at its height of popularity/ratings. A second set would likely fill in Jill, Tiffany and Julie.

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

I noticed the triva question on the back of the card is wrong, which ford car did Kelly drive? she (did not) drive the white mustang, Jill then Kris drove the white blue stripe cobra mustang, Sabrina drove the Pinto and Kelly drove the other car which I think was a beige color 2-door ford something? it was a bigger car then the others, of course any car was bigger then Sabrina's pinto. I know somebody here will know the car model Kelly drove, and will post pics?

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                      Museum Paramedic
                      • Aug 31, 2005

Kelly was driving a Mustang II in the season 2 episode that I saw yesterday.

- Ian

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

- Ian
                        Sounds interesting, I have the first three season on DVD, I'll have to go back and watch season 2-3 because it sounds like
                        Kelly drove different cars, I'm also pretty sure that the same scene pic in front of the agency which showed the three cars
                        always showed the white mustang cobra, the pinto and the 2-door Kelly usually drove, it was reused footage from season one I believe, but the actual episode showed different cars, I just don't remember Kelly driving a mustang, but of course as you get older your mind starts forgetting, I'm sure your right EmergencyIan, I'll have to refresh my fading memory.

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

- Ian
                          Okay, it just hit me, I watched that one too, she was being chased by the baddies and she stunt drove thru a loading dock
                          and ditched them.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                            Museum Paramedic
                            • Aug 31, 2005

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                            Okay, it just hit me, I watched that one too, she was being chased by the baddies and she stunt drove thru a loading dock
                            and ditched them.
                            That’s the one! I just happened to catch it on MeTV yesterday. So, I couldn’t begin to tell anyone what they typically drove.

My wife has been home this week and is sick of CNN. So, we’ve watched the Angels at 5pm.

- Ian

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 4, 2011

From what I have read and seen, there will be no Jill. At least in the first wave. Will be interesting to see what the Sabrina and Kris head sculpts and paints look like. Honestly, the Kelly head, with some hair styling and paint touch up, could look pretty close to the real deal.

Comment

• RonnyG
                                Career Member
                                • Apr 23, 2014

I finally found a Charlie's Angel. She looks twisted in the package. Her legs are facing right, her torso is facing left, and her face is looking right. lol

I'm still debating about taking her out of the package. I might wait, and buy a second one to open. I noticed while browsing the toy section, that they put a lot of their toys in the clearance section after a few months. I'm curious to see which Megos will sell out, and which ones will eventually get marked down. It's too early to tell. The store I went to had 4 Charmed Piper figures. I don't think those are going to be a big seller, and we might see that one marked down eventually. A funny thing is the Piper figure looks a little bit like Sabrina from CA, so I wonder if they'll use the same face sculpt.

IMG_20180730_170624.jpgIMG_20180730_170731.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎