Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

The Target website only has 16 figures available. No listing for 14" Batman.

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

Can we pre order yet?
      JediJaida

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 14, 2012

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
        Well, they only had 6 listed the other day, so I imagine they will all be online pretty soon.

Originally posted by JediJaida
        Can we pre order yet?
        I don't think you can pre order from Target, we'll probably have to wait until the 29th. My plan is to hit my local Targets on the 29th to try and buy them in person, and then head home and order whatever ones I couldn't find.

Comment

• Liu Bei
          Banned
          • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Joshua the Atomic Robot
          Well, they only had 6 listed the other day, so I imagine they will all be online pretty soon.

I don't think you can pre order from Target, we'll probably have to wait until the 29th. My plan is to hit my local Targets on the 29th to try and buy them in person, and then head home and order whatever ones I couldn't find.
          I'm doing the exact opposite. Will start checking online at midnight, and then pick up anything I missed later that morning when they open if need be.

Comment

• pmwasson
            Maker
            • Sep 12, 2007

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
            They are also missing Piper (Charmed) and Tootie (Facts of Life).
            Last edited by pmwasson; Jul 21, '18, 7:00 PM.
            sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Frank
              Veteran Member
              • May 2, 2009

I think this is the way to go. Online first then hit the store when it open on the 29th to get any figure that we can’t get online.

I’d also say that we should all look out for each other here and help any member here get the figures they need at cost plus actual shipping. I’ll be happpy to do that if I come across them.

Frank

Comment

• Liu Bei
                Banned
                • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Frank
                I think this is the way to go. Online first then hit the store when it open on the 29th to get any figure that we can’t get online.

I’d also say that we should all look out for each other here and help any member here get the figures they need at cost plus actual shipping. I’ll be happpy to do that if I come across them.

Frank
                Agreed. I made a similar suggestion in a previous thread. I plan on picking up a ton of figures, but my biggest want is an Action Jackson. If that's all I find, I'll still be a happy man.

Comment

• Frank
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2, 2009

I’m really hoping to find a Bela and a Jimi! I’ll be picking up some extras for members here as well.

Comment

• cdhall
                    Persistent Member
                    • Aug 14, 2004

Originally posted by Liu Bei
                    I'm doing the exact opposite. Will start checking online at midnight, and then pick up anything I missed later that morning when they open if need be.
                    Hey, quit looking at my test answers!
                    —-
                    “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
                    - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
                    - Captain Spock
                    https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

• pmwasson
                      Maker
                      • Sep 12, 2007

Since a few people on Facebook have been finding new Mego figures in the wild, I went to 3 Targets near me tonight. I didn't find anything, but I did see a lot of empty shelves, so they are due for a refresh. Can't wait until next week!
                      sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• cdhall
                        Persistent Member
                        • Aug 14, 2004

Frank
                        I volunteered that myself on another thread and PMd a member to make sure he understood I wasn’t trying to resell him anything at a profit. He replied thanks but he’s confident he’ll get his “want.” Then he got exceptionally rude later and I won’t be messaging him again.

Nice to see people on here looking out for each other. It was something I noticed the first time I stumbled across this site.
                        —-
                        - Admiral Kirk

- Captain Spock

Comment

• cdhall
                          Persistent Member
                          • Aug 14, 2004

Originally posted by pmwasson
                          Since a few people on Facebook have been finding new Mego figures in the wild, I went to 3 Targets near me tonight. I didn't find anything, but I did see a lot of empty shelves, so they are due for a refresh. Can't wait until next week!
                          It must have been here with Emces at Toys R Us but I recall some time ago that someone complained an employee had bought up or held back the goods at his local store and he couldn’t find anything on a shelf.

I don’t know any Target employees anymore but I think they used to get their trucks on Thursday?
                          —-
                          - Admiral Kirk

- Captain Spock

Comment

• Capt Kirk
                            Museum Patron
                            • Jan 15, 2005

22 July, 2018: They're all on the shelves, except for Joe Namath, here in Lubbock, TX!
                            AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Comment

• SKotK
                              Career Member
                              • Mar 11, 2014

Thought I’d try my luck today ... went to my local Target and. Othing on the shelves in the toy dept or the “collector” back wall. Had the “DCPI” for the 14” figures from Target’s website. The person who helped me tried to punch it up on their handheld scanner thing .... they couldn’t find anything (the “DCPI” could not be located). They then said let me check with someone else ... they came back a few mi utes later and said “they’re going to be online only”. I told them that someone had found them at a Target store in Texas today. They kinda shrugged their shoulders and said “I don’t know maybe it’s that we are just not getting them in this store”. So I “took a swing today and missed”.
                              Funny, that's EXACTLY what happened with me here in Portland yesterday...the stockroom guy said they were online only and no stores in the area will be getting them. Good thing I know otherwise!

--SKot
                              Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• ODBJBG
                                Permanent Member
                                • May 15, 2009

People at Target know NOTHING. Do not trust anything they say. They are trying to give you good info, but their system is often wrong and many of them can't even read their own DCPI system.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎