Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

My Wonder Woman comes today from Target online. Looking forward to adding her to my 14 inch line up. It's been nice to collect these figures and not feel like I paid too much for them. It's a good reality.

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by tjacwave50
      Those are cool Wonder Woman pics and review, thanks for sharing.

I really hope they do Superman, just seems like it just should be.
      According to Doc in an interview he gave at SDCC, you probably will want to make sure you get Zod for the Superman that’s coming

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

I just opened my Wonder Woman. Very nice figure!

The torso is weird. You almost expect it to be articulated under her bust, because the suit can go into the gaps, which I don't like, but as far as I can tell, it's not. That's the only part I don't like about the body. Articulation is great. Just enough without over doing it, keeping a vintage feel to it.

The costume is very form fitting. Besides the issue of it going into the gaps of the torso, it's well done.

The head may be *slightly* big, but it's not distracting or anything that's bothersome.

She's a lot lighter than I expected and the boots are like classic Mego boots and a tad loose, but none if that hampers her ability to stand.

The bracelets are bit cheap and loose (the left is a bit tighter that the right).

Overall, Mego did a nice job on her and for only $19.99!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎