Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking to Trade for New Oz Cards (#96, #97, & #98)

you have almost 150 extra cards!!! this forum was set up for members to swap... trade and give away cards so all members could complete their own sets.
    and not to be sold...its printed right on the cards... museum super collector?? more like a super hoarder... wont ever communicate with you again.
    im sure im not the only member that feels this way..

Images
    This forum description says "discuss and trade cards." Obibob's thread title and post requested a trade. His PM reiterated a desire to trade and was reasonable and polite.

You posted in all caps and publicly posted a PM. You cursed at a member--over small pieces of cardstock. If you want to know how I feel as a member, Aquaman1966, I think you handled this poorly. It certainly didn't help you secure cards, even the hope of cards.

A member once sent me a large lot of cards and I've always tried to pay it forward with trivia contests and free cards. I even left free cards at MegoMeet. But I'll tell you this: if you had treated me similarly, I'd have reacted in a similar manner as Obibob.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Aug 4, '18 at 8:44 PM.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Thanks Scott!

Images
    "Not to be sold" who said anything about selling cards? I don't sell MM cards, do you? Is that why you asked for so many in the first place? For someone who's not going to contact me again, you sure keep running your mouth.

Just for the record, not that it's any of your business, but the main reason I have so many extra cards is that my life-long, boyhood friend (from Akron) died of cancer a few years ago and I ended up with his collection of cards. Happy now?

Could one of the museum forum moderators please step in here? I would think that posting private messages would be enough to get someone off the forums - why do I still have to defend myself?
    Last edited by Obibob; Aug 5, '18 at 6:57 AM.

Response to PNGwynne
    read and respect your view.
    your probably right.. not the best way to handle the matter..
    I too have had a members send cards without asking for anything in return which is the point was trying to make.
    moving forward thou I will continue to send my dupe cards (few that I have) out to members that ask to trade even if they don't have cards I need.